Am I correct about how I turn V-Boost on full time

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
I had V-Boost on full time and then when I installed my carbs last summer after Sean rebuilt them I connected the V-Boost so I could sync my carbs.

Can someone tell me if I am correct on how to set it back to full time V-Boost.

Do I turn key let the V-Boost sound happen and then disconnect the v-boost connector? Can someone who knows how to do this explain it to me again so I make sure I get this right I want to have full time v-boost for a while and see if my bike runs better in low rpm's

Thanks
Ron

The sound is the boost cycling on and off. Watch the boost assembly, turn on ignition, when the cable is pulled all the way open, unplug it before it cycles back.
Hope that makes sense.

It makes sense but I don't know where the cable is, have a pic by chance?

unplug the electrical cable not the vboost cable.

i use the 3 prong, but i guess the round does the same thing

Does anyone knows if the T-BOOST better than the V-Boost?? i had the v-boost on full time but burns alot of gas and burns rich..And can burn out spark plugs..Any insight??

on a stock setup that isn't tuned differently your best off going for regular vboost (open at 6k). you loose a bit of top end opening it early @ 3k and go rich i believe. even worse when its just always open unless you are tuned for it.

whats ur intake/exhaust setup?

Latest posts

Back