Am i crazy or maybe not ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. I came up from a couple of XS11s myself. Had a hard time walking away from them.

When I look at your helmet, it reminds me of the stealth skin on some of the modern aircraft. You could theme an 09 that way to match your helmet.

I was thinking more like $15k for a used '09...

Either way, being original is awesome and I applaud you for that.
THANK YOU , I APPRECIATE THAT ! .. :punk:

Maybe you and your bike can get on Jersey Shore...you can have Snooky riding bitch on it...:punk: That way you get to keep your bike and get a ton of money too . All you Joisey people know each other dont you...? :biglaugh:

Another thing,if this blasted computer lets me....What are those spikes you have sticking out of the sides of your carbs?Theyre awesome,where did you get them?Are they just glued on?
Cheers
Philip

Another thing,if this blasted computer lets me....What are those spikes you have sticking out of the sides of your carbs?Theyre awesome,where did you get them?Are they just glued on?
Cheers
Philip

Cool. I came up from a couple of XS11s myself. Had a hard time walking away from them.

When I look at your helmet, it reminds me of the stealth skin on some of the modern aircraft. You could theme an 09 that way to match your helmet.

I was thinking more like $15k for a used '09...

Either way, being original is awesome and I applaud you for that.
IF YOU LOOK IN MY ALBUMS , YOU CAN SEE MY XS1100 , CANDY BLUE & EVERY PIECE THAT COULD UNBOLT FROM MY SPARE ENGINE TO BE CHROMED , WAS CHROMED AND PUT ON IT .. :punk:.. MAN I LOVED THAT BIKE ! ... THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I WOULDN'T SELL MY . " SPIKE BIKE " !

IF YOU LOOK IN MY ALBUMS , YOU CAN SEE MY XS1100 , CANDY BLUE & EVERY PIECE THAT COULD UNBOLT FROM MY SPARE ENGINE TO BE CHROMED , WAS CHROMED AND PUT ON IT .. :punk:.. MAN I LOVED THAT BIKE ! ... THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I WOULDN'T SELL MY . " SPIKE BIKE " !

That's it Timmy....the 'Spike Bike'!! The perfect name!

And the license plate??? That's easy.....SPKBK

Tim, I can truly say that you are one certifiable f'ing nutjob, but not because of you not selling the bike. This past weekend was at a local Yamaha dealership on Toxic and made the comment that I would trade him straight up for 2 brand new FZ8's. Kind of shocked me when he said "Ok, let's do the paperwork!". Had to say "ummmm nah, but we may talk sometime about one for me for a commuter bike.". Don't know that I could part with Toxic and just walk away.... Too much blood, sweat, fights, swearing, tears, and laughs invested, money doesn't count:biglaugh:

Coprunner, or may I call you Tim, you have done the right thing!! As a duly appointed representative of the MMRB here on this site I am proud to report that your Mod Monkey is greatly pleased with this decision! He is preparing some ideas he wants to run by you soon......

bro i'm not going to call you crazy, thats like the pot calling the kettle black hahahah
no man i think you did the right thing in not selling it. If the bike is paid for and you are not hard up on cash then there is no point like you said. Then you have to go back, buy another and spend all that time on it, its never the same but if fixing and flipping bikes is your business then worth doing it. You have obviously spent lots of time thinking on how you wanted it to look and did a wicked job at it, so i'm with you dude, glad you kept it cause don't think there is anyone else that can pull off that look then you man, it's a unique look and it says cop runner........i would have been disappointed if you did sell it. Glad you had fun at the show and what a great way to boost the ego a little eh :punk:

cant wait to see jr cr in a spiked helmet and leather on the back, i'm sure he will be flipping the bird to passing motorist while smiling under the black visor :punk::punk:
It was a great ego boost , for sure ! When I went to leave , I had a hard time getting my helmet on ! " lol""lol" ... " TUGLA " thats some funny shit about , junior " COP RUNNER " !

I will never sell anything again unless I am ready to sell it. Been there done that and totally regretted it still do:bang head:
+1 for having the guts to say no ..............just saying
" WOODSMAN30 " ME TOO , I HAVE REGRETTED SELLING MANY THINGS IN MY DAY , I'M NOT SURE ABOUT IT BEING " HAVING THE GUTS " AS BEING CAUGHT OFF GUARD , MAYBE 50%-50% , BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO JUMP AT IT AND REGRET IT , AND THE GOOD THING IS , ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW & I HAVEN'T THOUGHT AT ALL , NOT ONE TIME , THAT I SHOULD HAVE SOLD IT , AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW PERSONALLY & MOST OF YOU ON THE FORUM SAY THAT I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION ! .. I WENT TO MY BUDDY'S BODY SHOP ON SATURDAY , HE'S THE GUY WHO PAINTED MY BELLY PAN , I TOLD HIM THE WHOLE STORY , EVEN AS I JUST STARTED SAYING THE NUMBER $30,000.00 HE WAS ALREADY SHAKING HIS HEAD , " NO " , HE SAID " THAT THING CAME TOGETHER SO GOOD & IS SO UNIQUE , THAT YOU CANT EVER SELL IT " ! .. WE LAUGHED , AND I SAID I KNOW ! .. SO ME & " SPIKE BIKE " WILL BE AROUND FOR A WHILE , " LIKE A RASH IN A WHORE HOUSE " ! .. :rofl_200: :biglaugh: :punk:

" WOODSMAN30 " ME TOO , I HAVE REGRETTED SELLING MANY THINGS IN MY DAY , I'M NOT SURE ABOUT IT BEING " HAVING THE GUTS " AS BEING CAUGHT OFF GUARD , MAYBE 50%-50% , BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO JUMP AT IT AND REGRET IT , AND THE GOOD THING IS , ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW & I HAVEN'T THOUGHT AT ALL , NOT ONE TIME , THAT I SHOULD HAVE SOLD IT , AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW PERSONALLY & MOST OF YOU ON THE FORUM SAY THAT I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION ! .. I WENT TO MY BUDDY'S BODY SHOP ON SATURDAY , HE'S THE GUY WHO PAINTED MY BELLY PAN , I TOLD HIM THE WHOLE STORY , EVEN AS I JUST STARTED SAYING THE NUMBER $30,000.00 HE WAS ALREADY SHAKING HIS HEAD , " NO " , HE SAID " THAT THING CAME TOGETHER SO GOOD & IS SO UNIQUE , THAT YOU CANT EVER SELL IT " ! .. WE LAUGHED , AND I SAID I KNOW ! .. SO ME & " SPIKE BIKE " WILL BE AROUND FOR A WHILE , " LIKE A RASH IN A WHORE HOUSE " ! .. :rofl_200: :biglaugh: :punk:

Timmy, you have such a way with words!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200: :punk::punk:

Back