Amazing!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
My wife & I do a "bike night" at the local watering hole every week. They average 50-75 bikes each week, and with drink specials and good music, everyone has a good time. I usually ride the Max, and Kathy rides her Burgman.

There is one "regular" that shows up every week. Typical biker attire and appearance. Seems like a decent sort, maybe pays a bit too much attention to our girlfriends/wives, but no big deal. He ran off once about his V-Rod and how it would hammer my Max. Never has turned into an real race, just talking smack to each other.

Last night, this guy shows up with (and I SWEAR I'm not making this up!) a leather vest festooned with full "Sons of Anarchy" colors. Either this guy's the baddest ass biker in the WORLD, or he's a hopeless poseur. I have to admit he has balls........

Great show , new season starts next week...:clapping:...as far as your friend is concerned...:confused2:...just trying to find his inner self...

New Chapters of SOA are springing up everywhere.:bang head:
Not unlike like a PX Commando.:rofl_200:

My Bud's Niece dated him, if your talking about Blondie "Jax".:rofl_200:

I don't know a whole lot about MC's but won't he get his ass beat down by the local MC's or at least shouldn't he? Or is it just known that it's fake and ok?
He probably thinks he's a real trend setter...I have never watched the show so I don't know unless it's like Miami Vice used to be and all the posers would show up at bars dressed as Tubbs and Crocket...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Who,what and where are the sons of anarchy?Please excuse my lack of awareness.Are they a real baked bean bikies or a tv show?TIA kEVMAN.:ummm::ummm:

TV show on the FX network here in the states. its about a mc, but its really not too much about bikes. its very hamlet-esque. i really like the show, its well done. draws you in.

Who is this Anarchy fellow? And what color is his son? I'm confused - again.

Who,what and where are the sons of anarchy?Please excuse my lack of awareness.Are they a real baked bean bikies or a tv show?TIA kEVMAN.:ummm::ummm:
Soap opra with Harleys , mildly entertaining . :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back