Another one got away

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidon

Reaction score
CPFR.pk. Was alerted to buy it in the morning and actually tried to for about 2 minutes but canceled the order and went out to lunch..come back and the thing is up over 1000% in about an hour.:bang head:
Guy says it will go up a lot more.. but could also dump as quick..one of these days I'll get the timing down on one of these rockets..

CPFR.pk. Was alerted to buy it in the morning and actually tried to for about 2 minutes but canceled the order and went out to lunch..come back and the thing is up over 1000% in about an hour.:bang head:
Guy says it will go up a lot more.. but could also dump as quick..one of these days I'll get the timing down on one of these rockets..

Sounds like you're getting good information....it'll click for ya one of these days! :punk:

I don't know if the info was the key it was the timing..it's all speculation..the guy also made an amazing call today on something else (which also went up like 600%) before this one moved..so when he started talking this one up people listened. It's a matter of who acts first and takes that chance.

The last 8 months have presented some of the best buying opportunities that many of us will see in our lifetimes. If you really want to feel bad look at what most of your favorite stocks were in January and what they are at today. I bought Wells Fargo (WFC) at 9.95. Today it closed at 26.82. Ford was trading around 2.00 at the same time and its around 10.00 now. Only about half of the 'hot tips' on penny stocks ever pan out and its usually only for a day or two before the people in the know sale for a profit.

Jim Kramer on Mad Money (CNBC) is an excellent resource for investments and investment news as long as you can stand his 'enthusiasm'.

I don't know if the info was the key it was the timing..it's all speculation..the guy also made an amazing call today on something else (which also went up like 600%) before this one moved..so when he started talking this one up people listened. It's a matter of who acts first and takes that chance.

Aint that the truth then you could afford a fleet Vmaxs . :punk:

If you don't mind me asking, if you don't mind answering, may I ask what you follow? PM me if you like.

Back