any one in Chicago

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go to Peoria every once in a while (champaign is about an hour from there)... It would be about a 3 hr drive for me otherwise (I live in SE Iowa).
Let me know if I can help!

Jeff

he's buying my max ;) We didn't know it until he's like oh I'm very serious about these kinds of bikes just ask these guys on www.vmaxforums.com my screen name on there is captain kyle. lol

I was just in Chicago as I still have a houe there or I should say in the far south suburban town of Blue Island. What type of help were you looking for as I still have a lot of friends there.

I was just in Chicago as I still have a houe there or I should say in the far south suburban town of Blue Island. What type of help were you looking for as I still have a lot of friends there.
Thanks I think me & Nick have it worked out now that he figured out who I am. I am buying his bike & was looking for some one that could keep it untill a trucking company can pick it up.

Kyle, Do You Buy Lotto Tickets????:ummm::ummm::ummm: If not, You SHOULD.....

I think he's going for that 'early frame #' award! Nice & clean. A good find, congratulations, and good to hear it's another member on both sides.

Back