Anybody in the Philly 'burbs want to race

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turbomark

Reaction score
Any Vmax brothers or sista's that want to get together at Atco and try to bust my freind's M109R? You better be running 11.30's basically stock! Pipe, jets, slammed is all that is allowed. I need some help 'cause he is wreaking havoc with that cruiser!! Come get some. He's on the M109R forum under the name fast109.

Any Vmax brothers or sista's that want to get together at Atco and try to bust my freind's M109R? You better be running 11.30's basically stock! Pipe, jets, slammed is all that is allowed. I need some help 'cause he is wreaking havoc with that cruiser!! Come get some. He's on the M109R forum under the name fast109.

we should get someone over there with a max and run him for pinks....lol
after taking him, take his bike to the parking lot, put a sledgehammer to it then gasoline FIRE FIRE!.....lol
OH...BTW....anyone wanting a link to the m109 board where this chump is bragging and even some of his OWN fellow 109 owners slam him, let me know....I'll put up the link :)

Cool lets see the link ! Ive been known to stir up some shit occasionally. Not like Im going to Philly any time soon though. I can make a sandwich.
Mitch #4927

Tell him to come to the UFO drag day, and I'll take him on.... I'll remove the nitrous... may not be able to beat him, but I should be close... Morley will be there and should be able to take him.

Regardless, the M109 is new technology (fuel injected) not to mention it is 1800cc vs. a 1200cc. Someone with an M109 talking trash about beating a 1200cc VMax, is just like us bragging about beating a 600 or 750cc crotch-rocket... it just isn't right in my book. I do think someone could do a lot with these bikes and make them a pretty sweet ride... gotta love the max though!
Jeff

Back