anyone knows how to hook this up?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naughtyG

Reaction score
I have this lil' luggage rack I wanna put on Maxine so I can fit a top box I brought back from ol' blighty.

Any one here has any clue how/where this thing bolts on?

Attachments

• P1040671.jpg
    P1040671.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 13
  • P1040673.jpg
    P1040673.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 7
  • P1040676.jpg
    P1040676.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 34
G...that looks like the sport rack that goes on the tall sissy bar/backrest like the one on my bike. You will have to do some fabing to put it on your stock grab bar.

its made for the OEM sissybar man... sorry bro! u could probably buy an extra grab bar and mod it out?

Here is a better pic of the sissy bar and where the 4 mounting bolts are...
I am selling the sissy bar and high grab bar if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• Pictures from camera.jpg
    Pictures from camera.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 31

Holy Crap, That is my setup. That shorty bar from the Viagro was the tits for me. Jeff sold me the same setup, great guy to deal with.

Jeff if you haven't sold it yet I'd be interested in that sissy bar assembly - I really just need that bottom half to fit the rack and top box.

I do have two full stock grab bar assemblies available if anyone needs them. (Well I have one spare and will have two if I can get that sissybar assy..)

Jeff if you haven't sold it yet I'd be interested in that sissy bar assembly - I really just need that bottom half to fit the rack and top box.

I do have two full stock grab bar assemblies available if anyone needs them. (Well I have one spare and will have two if I can get that sissybar assy..)

price?

Back