Anyone remember 7zipp billet wheels?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebar

Reaction score
Im trying to figure out what kind of billet wheels came on the bike I just bought.

Any body heard of, or remember a company called 7zipp ? Or at least that's what the engraving looks like..:ummm:

Heres some pics. The word Ego is cnc engraved on the rear as well as 7zipp... I think.

Attachments

• vmaxufoWHEELS 001.jpg
    vmaxufoWHEELS 001.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 49
  • vmaxufoWHEELS 002.jpg
    vmaxufoWHEELS 002.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 49
  • vmaxufoWHEELS 004.jpg
    vmaxufoWHEELS 004.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 56
  • vmaxufoWHEELS 005.jpg
    vmaxufoWHEELS 005.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 50
They are very nice looking wheels! :thumbs up:

Nice blue too.. Any pics of the whole bike?

No lake side pics yet. The paint is dupont chrome illusions which changes from deep purple in the evening, to close to the stock burgundy color and in the sun is almost gold.

Kerker exhaust needs replaced. clutch work needed. Jons new CF ramair soon to come. More CF and chrome to come. I love it!

Thanks Dangerous Dan!

Attachments

• vmaxufo 001.jpg
    vmaxufo 001.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 46
Ego Tripp is no longer making wheels though I did speak with the owner about a month ago about getting the NC programs from them to make them here.

Sean

Ego Tripp is no longer making wheels though I did speak with the owner about a month ago about getting the NC programs from them to make them here.

Sean

Im Glad Jon got em while the gettin was good. Cant say any other wheel looks better to me.

Now I need new chrome kerker. chrome water pump. Chrome/CF Tachometer cover.. Jons new Ram-air CF scoops vacuum butterflies..

What else Mr Mod monkey?

Im Glad Jon got em while the gettin was good. Cant say any other wheel looks better to me.

Now I need new chrome kerker. chrome water pump. Chrome/CF Tachometer cover.. Jons new Ram-air CF scoops vacuum butterflies..

What else Mr Mod monkey?

After consultations with your personal Mod Monkey, who is quite happy we are proud to say, you might consider an oil pressure gauge kit or a Maxgasser/Morley Muscle seat?? Just sayin'.....

What else Mr Mod monkey?

You are a brave soul asking him for suggestions. you know his imagination has no bounds except your wallet.

Back