Arcade blues

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naughtyG

Reaction score
So I'm feeling this definite lack of competition in the arcade here... :biglaugh:

C'mon guys, WTF, where's your pride? :ummm::ummm::ummm::ummm:

At least some of you forum supporters could have a go at out-stealthfarting me?

I know it's early days, but get into the f**in' xmas spirit already?

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

You donate some of your hard-earned cash to Buster Hymen to help him keep this wonderful site afloat!

The donate button is third from right in the second row above this message..

Done.... I could only afford to give $500 though... is that enough to play those two new games?

Are you serious? For $500 Buster will prolly give you a medal, a free high score of your choice and maybe even dedicate a game to you!!!

No, I wasn't serious, but I should have donated a long time ago. This forum has given me so much help I can't thank everyone enough. I do encourage others to give. And maybe the forum needs to have a few more private areas for forum supporters. It may encourage others to give.

Does anybody remember that game called Tapper? I think Buster should add that game and name it Hubeer.

Rito I was wondering if you happened to have some seriously deep pockets LOL!

Might have chisled an '09 max off you in return for a high score :rofl_200:

Check it out - I've just become a Boostaholic!! As soon as Buster deals with your donation and makes you a Forum Supporter you will see the two new games - Hide the Fart and Merry F'ing Xmas.

They're both great, and I look forward to your challenge. Game on!! :punk:

HIde the Fart is some seriously funny stank!!! My wife about freaked when she heard it, yep had the speakers turned way up, thought I was blasting away.

a Forum Supporter has donated for the cause. :punk::clapping:

a Boostaholic has wasted too much riding time posting here 500+ times :icon_rolleyes::biglaugh:

(my bike's off the road as I'm waiting for parts - that's MY excuse anyway lol)

Back