Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all newbie here. lol
everyone calls me Woody, and heres a pic of my 85.

Picture011.jpg

i bought the Shinkos because of
1. the price
2. the sizes available (180 rear, fit fine without moving the spacer to the other side)
but the more i ride them. the more i like'm.

any way so far I have read alot of threads. and have found
tons of useful info. I think i'm going to like it here.

1. the price
2. the sizes available (180 rear, fit fine without moving the spacer to the other side)

And so It begins:biglaugh: Best of the Best on this forum bro

1. the price

really? a 180? very nice. will keep that in mind. any problems so far?

awesome, i appreciate it. Yea i see them listed at bikebandit a bit cheaper and they have them available ($75)

MY BAD the 180 is NOT on my vmax. i run a 170.

the 180 is on a crotch rocket i put tires on then sold.

sorry guy's
i didn't mean to give incorrect information.

the shinko 170 is V rated to 149mph. and a real good tire for the money.

don't bash me to hard.

sorry guy's

don't bash me to hard.

Lots of guys here run em. I do. My new 170 just came in yesterday. $74.99 from motorcycle superstore. Free shipping on orders over $75. No extra tire fees like some guys charge. Great tire for the price. Not the best for mileage though.

Lots of guys here run em. I do. My new 170 just came in yesterday. $74.99 from motorcycle superstore. Free shipping on orders over $75. No extra tire fees like some guys charge. Great tire for the price. Not the best for mileage though.

I think thats the key for my next set of tires 120 front / 170 rears. For the price and minimal riding I do with my newly acquired 2005 vmax. These will do just fine. Purchased my 2005 last May with 1030 miles and now only showing just over 2800 miles. Its going to take awhile to tear up this tire unless I do some smokies at Thunder next weekend!

Attachments

• my_ride.jpg
    my_ride.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 17

sorry guy's

don't bash me to hard.

no worries, i run the 170 so i was curious if a 180 fit.

Hi everyone, I joined a couple of years ago and never took my bike out of storage until now. So I didn't post at all. My bike to totally stock and has no mods done. I hope I don't post stupid questions as I begin to venture into rebuilding my toy back to life and perhaps include some of the more useful mods that has been talked about at this site. I'm not too sure yet if any of the electronics has been reverse engineered yet but I'd like to get into modifying the software that drives the ignition system. I'm sure it's a sealed black box unit but we'll see when I get to it. Just wanted to say hello and perhaps reach out and tap into the Vmax techy's out there. :)

Latest posts

Back