Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys i just joined last week found a lot of helpful information.Im retired have a 85 max i bought new and last year i bought a 2010 max.Been riding for 40 years started out with Nortons & Triumphs.Well thats abouy it .thanks Kingman

Hi guys i just joined last week found a lot of helpful information.Im retired have a 85 max i bought new and last year i bought a 2010 max.Been riding for 40 years started out with Nortons & Triumphs.Well thats abouy it .thanks Kingman

Welcome kingman, the 2010's the fast one(its the red paint) Im not retired and been riding 34 years.got my 2010 at christmas

Hello, I've just bought my first bike and it's my dream since high school -- an '89 in blue. I haven't even brought it home yet. Can't wait to get it in my garage, clean it up, and prepare for summer. I look forward to learning about my new machine from the enthusiasts here. Glad I found the forum.

lol Marty I did the same thing, got the vmax as my first bike too. And promptly fell on my ass/face. Just remember its like riding a big brick and you will be good.

Congrats Marty! Just like you and Footnote, I got the Max as my first bike. For me I didn't even know what one was until I saw it nestled in amongst the dealer's used bikes. I knew instantly it was for me when I sat on it.

Sent from my Tapatalking Hercules Android

I'm a new member & already found tech. help

Hi,
I'm just 72 yrs. young.
I was a member of the VMOA. Got a call form a member who was verifying that
I really was that age. He was upset as he held the position of "oldest VMOA Member" still riding.

I dropped the membership as I didn't need tech. advice then on my '94 VMAX,
which is in excellent condition.

Then I tried to access that site again for tech. help, but the site is so slow to
connect (I have 270 Mbps super fast connection speed), I decided that Ass'n was having problems staying alive.

I'n now a contributor to this site & got great advice from a local mechanic, Steve, from Centerville, Ma. & long time member of this forum. We intend to ride together.

My bike has carb. issues so I might remove the carbs. for a re-build sending them off, as I live on Martha's Vineyard & do not trust the one shop which claims they work on all bikes.
Yea right :biglaugh:, not my Ferrari VMAX; mechanic would take one look at it &
bill me for hours of studying the manual & then not fix the issue.

Anyway, I'll be riding when the weather gets great or I'll be sorry.

Best to you all for Spring Riding,
Jim

Hey Guys,
New member here. Location is Halifax, Nova Scotia. I got my 2004 Vmax last spring. Awesome bike. I have only been riding for 3 years and this is my second bike. First bike was a v-star 650. I rode it for 8 months then sold it and got the Vmax. This will be my second season on Mr. Max. I have been going to sell it twice since I had it, but when push came to shove, I just couldn't do it and backed out of the deal. Thanksfully Mr. Max is still sitting in my garage!

Looking foward to reading all the posts in the forum.
Spring is almost here!!!

Are there any Vmax riders from Nova Scotia hanging around here?

Hey Guys,
New member here. Location is Halifax, Nova Scotia. I got my 2004 Vmax last spring. Awesome bike. I have only been riding for 3 years and this is my second bike. First bike was a v-star 650. I rode it for 8 months then sold it and got the Vmax. This will be my second season on Mr. Max. I have been going to sell it twice since I had it, but when push came to shove, I just couldn't do it and backed out of the deal. Thanksfully Mr. Max is still sitting in my garage!

Looking foward to reading all the posts in the forum.

Spring is almost here!!!

Are there any Vmax riders from Nova Scotia hanging around here?

PM sent

Hey this is Adam. Just joined and located in Hubert, NC (Camp Lejeune), I just had my wife pick up an 86 VMAX while I am still in Afghanistan. This is my first VMAX but 4th bike overall, had to part with my 2003 RC51 for this one.

It has a lot of the common upgrades to it already (Stage 7 Jet kit, VBoost removed, 4 into 1 exhaust, R1 brake upgrade, etc) just looking to learn from the forums as I do with all my toys (diesel trucks, Mustangs, etc). Won't get to see it until June but had a buddy send me a video. Sounds great, needs a ton of cleaning.

Hey this is Adam. Just joined and located in Hubert, NC (Camp Lejeune), I just had my wife pick up an 86 VMAX while I am still in Afghanistan. This is my first VMAX but 4th bike overall, had to part with my 2003 RC51 for this one.

It has a lot of the common upgrades to it already (Stage 7 Jet kit, VBoost removed, 4 into 1 exhaust, R1 brake upgrade, etc) just looking to learn from the forums as I do with all my toys (diesel trucks, Mustangs, etc). Won't get to see it until June but had a buddy send me a video. Sounds great, needs a ton of cleaning.

Welcome to the forum! If it's information you're looking for, you've come to the right place. :punk:

Just my two cents here. But this forum has been my guide to the vmax. It was my first and so far only bike. These guys n gals here definitely know their stuff. However... Be prepared with a deep wallett for the mod monkey that will come with owning the vmax lol. So much stuff to mod... And sean morley is one of the best vendors i have ever dealt with. Welcome to the forum... And as they say when in doubt... Gas it.... Lol

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

Hey from Memphis TN. and the F.N.G. Just bought my first Vmax last week and I LOVE IT! It's a 97 with a 4-2-1 Kerker exhaust. Dust silver paint. Bone stock. So if you guys have any must haves that I need to do to my Vmax let me know and I'll be surfing the site and the web to keep my Vmax updated and running perfect. Thanks.

Back