Award Request for lankeyankee!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for lankeyankee!

• Yes

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ams21ams

Reaction score
- ams21ams

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 1945
User Name: ams21ams
What is your name?: Andrew Skurka

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 13
Name: Mod Monkey
Description: Awarded to users with innovative ideas that they have modded their VMax with.

Recipient username : lankeyankee

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

That gauge panel is friggin awesome!
-----------------------------------------------------

Whether you love him or hate him , you have to admit he has some pretty good posts. I may be contacting him soon myself for a STOCK temp gauge - hehehe :biglaugh:

Very knowledgeable Is how I look at lankee , also anyone who has nhra drag wins on motorcycles has my attention . You can learn a lot from many people , Just seems lankee has more things I want to learn. Keep up the good work .
Thx ,Jason:punk:

To those MEN, that have voted yes, thank you. For those that voted no, your just sore and dont take humor very well. Award or not I dont care. I post my mod ideas, Gauges, Stage 7 Puke System etc. You know those are very good mods and they work as great as they look.
Thanks for who started it and aknowledged it. Those that voted no are just lil pussies that got there lil feelings hurt and most likely jelous that they dont have the talent and have to buy rather than fabricate.

Award or not... I am here to have fun, make some laugh, and share ideas (with a selected group) The rest, just do us all a favor and block me. :eusa_dance:

Whether you love him or hate him , you have to admit he has some pretty good posts. I may be contacting him soon myself for a STOCK temp gauge - hehehe :biglaugh:

If your interested in just a stock water temp (Numeric reading 120-260) let me know I can make it for you, I even have OEM gauges ready to modify..

Let me know what you want as far as gauges (Up to 3) Just send a message.. All my gauges are a plug and play and use the 2 factory OEM plugs.

I have only been here for a few days, but he posts great information. Having someone who will dedicate time to modify or make stock components for us is HUGE. If it wasn't for people like him our bikes would all look alike! I voted YES. Now, do I get free gauges for being so nice?:eusa_dance:

He's got a few good ideas but anyone who accuses me of ripping off the vmax guys doesn't get a high ranking for me (I didn't vote at all). That was pretty nearly when he was first joined to the list and had tore up his engine pulling into a driveway if I remember correctly.

His arrogance can be a bit much at times too. Don't get me wrong, he's obviously a good rider and posting great times (at least for the 1/8th mile but there has to be a 1/4 mile somewhere near enough to drive to) but with all his "experience" I would expect no less then top notch times.

My race this year on Jeff's bike was my first of the year. I normally only race 1 or 2 times a year so it's not like I have all the practice he gets. If I did I have no idea how well I would do. As it is I do pretty darn well.

Either way Lankee, feel free to post anything you want but be prepared for some people to not like it and some that do. Keep in mind on some of your comments that they are strictly opinions and not experience. I've probably broke more shit on a Vmax then you've ever thought about. It's not that I'm bragging about it as it sucks having to fix a broken bike - but - it lets me learn what is a weak link and try and improve it. Many times I am moving to the next weak spot and then the cycle starts again.

I pretty much don't sell anything I haven't tried myself. Don't ask me to ride your bike unless you are willing for me to find it's weak links!

Sean

I vote "yes"!
Only problem I have with him is getting the chick in the avatar pic to lift up her top!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back