Award Request for me...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HDKILA

Reaction score
For being the most patient with any vmax and most money spent on an 85 in recent history. Don't ask what I got into it...all I can tell you is that i'm not too far from 09 Max territory!

You and a few others on this site would get my vote!!LOL After reading what some of you guys have gone through with exhaust and carb tweaking, it makes me afraid to even THINK about screwing with mine!

ill vote 4 ya HDKILA on one condition.

kiss sum ass and get me a boostaholic banner:rofl_200:

aint no way in hell ill be around 4 500 posts!!!:rofl_200:

IF I HAD GONE THOUGH ALL THAT YOU ARE STILL GOING THROUGH , I'D OF SLIT MY WRIST'S BUY NOW !...:rofl_200::bang head::rofl_200:...OR BOUGHT A " BUSA "...:punk:

I will vote for you too, but i bet i'm running a close second :icon_rolleyes:
KRATZENBERG , YOUR BIKE AT THE BROWNIE RUN SOUNDED GREAT , WRIGHT UP UNTIL YOU TRIED STRETCHING YOUR CONNECTING RODS , DOING THAT 13,000 RPM BURN-OUT !...:rofl_200:

KRATZENBERG , YOUR BIKE AT THE BROWNIE RUN SOUNDED GREAT , WRIGHT UP UNTIL YOU TRIED STRETCHING YOUR CONNECTING RODS , DOING THAT 13,000 RPM BURN-OUT !...:rofl_200:

I know Tim, i got to keep my eye on that shift light when i start goofin off like that... Hey maybe if i do that a couple more times i will have a good excuse to get that 1500 tourmaster motor that i've been dreaming of :hmmm:

I know Tim, i got to keep my eye on that shift light when i start goofin off like that... Hey maybe if i do that a couple more times i will have a good excuse to get that 1500 tourmaster motor that i've been dreaming of :hmmm:
IF YOU DO , PUT A REV. LIMITER ON IT ! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THESE MAX'S DON'T HAVE THEM FROM THE FACTORY !:bang head: BUT THEY HAVE AUTO CANCELING TURN SIGNALS , GIVE ME A BREAK !...:rofl_200:

IF YOU DO , PUT A REV. LIMITER ON IT ! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THESE MAX'S DON'T HAVE THEM FROM THE FACTORY !:bang head: BUT THEY HAVE AUTO CANCELING TURN SIGNALS , GIVE ME A BREAK !...:rofl_200:

They do, its called the rod through the bottom oh shit meter:biglaugh:.

Agreed..never understood why they did not provide one.

They do, its called the rod through the bottom oh shit meter:biglaugh:.

Agreed..never understood why they did not provide one.
AT THE BROWNIE RUN , SOME OF YOU GUY'S WERE LAUPHING WHEN I TOLD YOU THAT I JUST SHIFTED WHEN IT STARTED NOSING OVER :confused2: I DIDN'T KNOW THEY DIDN'T HAVE A REV. LIMITER ! TO ME THATS JUST JERKED - OFF !

I didn't see that until yesterday.....I "did the Keekhoot," turned around at the same spot we did on BR weekend and there is this big long black strip going up the road!!!

I was leading at the time and missed it, sure wish I'd a seen that!!

Bill...ya just gotta come back up and do it again, I'll follow this time....get to enjoy it like Timmy and those guys did!!

I didn't see that until yesterday.....I "did the Keekhoot," turned around at the same spot we did on BR weekend and there is this big long black strip going up the road!!!

I was leading at the time and missed it, sure wish I'd a seen that!!

Bill...ya just gotta come back up and do it again, I'll follow this time....get to enjoy it like Timmy and those guys did!!

Oh alright, but just one more for you Dan :biglaugh:
I had to leave my mark somewhere in New York...

:hijacked:
sorry hdkila!

Well this thread went off topic pretty quick! :biglaugh: I award HDKILA with the generic "I want an award" award! :clapping::th_image003:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back