AWARDED: Award Request for jbretthorton!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for jbretthorton!

• Yes

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SpecOps13

Reaction score
- SpecOps13

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 4339
User Name: SpecOps13
What is your name?: Dave

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: Nice guy award
Description: Forum user who always helps out a fellow VMaxxer

Recipient username : jbretthorton

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Brett has been around with us for a long time. He's always been very helpful and has offered many of us a test ride on his beautiful Gen II.

Recently, he assisted me with a project I've been working on for over 4 years. He got it exposure to some of our top troops in the field. He went out of his way to be helpful to me. Although it seems that the military is not in need of what I designed, they all thought it was a fantastic idea for the civilian market. Can't tell what it is but I'll post some pictures and a description if it gets patented and makes production...
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for jbretthorton!

He has A nine second bagger, hes got my vote:worthy:.He's a asset on the starmax forum as well, thanks Brett

I'm sure he's done enough work on his Gen 2 to qualify for the MM Award too. Hint......
All of his experimenting has made his Gen II a Serious Force To Be Reckoned With..

awarded

Thanks Dave-o
Sorry I could not help you more...
Thanks for the nice comments guys!

You're a Brother for life Brett. Maybe on the next project we'll have better luck with the military angle of things....

Latest posts

Back