Awards request ( Plural) for CaptainKyle -- Awards given --

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice Guy and Event Organizer Awards for CaptainKyle

• Yes

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Absolutely ( Same as Yes )

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Awards request ( Plural) for CaptainKyle

Yeah depending on where you move we could be or at least close enough to make the tech days & if I get to plan any rides.
I HAVE NO PROBLEM RIDING FAR , AS LONG AS THERES A REALLY NICE HOTEL NEAR BUY ! .. :punk:

OK Guys, I set up this Awards Poll for CaptainKyle. Which God must descend from Mount Olympus to say it's a go and when will he / she arrive?:ummm:

Are We There Yet? How Many More Miles Is It?:rofl_200:

What are the rules for this anyway?

PS: Tim ( COP RUNNER ), I've been told I'll want a good video camera and lots of batteries when you get moved to Fl.:biglaugh:

DRINKS ALL AROUND! ur the man kyle

Wow, I checked some of the awards threads before I posted this one. Has there ever been more votes for someone. Right now it's up to 30 and still climbing.. Cool...

OK Guys, I set up this Awards Poll for CaptainKyle. Which God must descend from Mount Olympus to say it's a go and when will he / she arrive?:ummm:

Are We There Yet? How Many More Miles Is It?:rofl_200:

What are the rules for this anyway?

PS: Tim ( COP RUNNER ), I've been told I'll want a good video camera and lots of batteries when you get moved to Fl.:biglaugh:
i .. I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO DO SOME " DUMB/CRAZY " SHIT , DEPENDING ON WHO YOU TALK TO , BUT I HAVE TRIED TO CALM DOWN SOME SINCE MY SON WAS BORN , I HOPE YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED ! .. :confused2: .. I'M A LOT CALMER THEN I USED TO BE ! .. :biglaugh:

COP RUNNER: YOU'LL ONLY SERVE TO BRING US BACK TO LIFE. Maybe we'll stop talkin about the pills we have to take and start thinking of the fun we have going ballistic on our VMax's. Bring it on down Brother... Fire us up.:biglaugh:

COP RUNNER: YOU'LL ONLY SERVE TO BRING US BACK TO LIFE. Maybe we'll stop talkin about the pills we have to take and start thinking of the fun we have going ballistic on our VMax's. Bring it on down Brother... Fire us up.:biglaugh:
i MAN , I CAN'T WAIT ! .. :punk: .. :biglaugh: .. :punk:

Yes, Justice has been served.. A Very Deserving Brother has been Decorated.....:clapping:

Now, you need to ask PATMAX about the VMax at Cahill's cheap, in need of a second gear fix.... I don't know if it's rumor or fact....

Yes, Justice has been served.. A Very Deserving Brother has been Decorated.....:clapping:

Now, you need to ask PATMAX about the VMax at Cahill's cheap, in need of a second gear fix.... I don't know if it's rumor or fact....
Yeah I want that Max I dont even know where Cahill's is I am gonna try & find the number in a second.

I just spoke with the guy at Cahill's I am waiting on Christine to get the cash out of the bank so I can go get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back