Back after a brief hiatus....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mod monkey does a good enough job on his own...he doesn't need your help! LOL

i'm just trying to help! haha. if u think about the cost of wires its probably the same price as some used COPs.

OK OK i'll stop. sorry. monkeys got me bad... just trying to shake him for a day or two.

Thanks for all the good words guys. Once we get the whole house furnished and it actually LOOKS like a house, I will post some better pics.

It also sounds like you have a killer deal that your mod list is on the Honey Do list and the BMM is pleased, so you may granted extra time to get mods underway.

BMM??

I think Chandler is really close to the relatives in Tempe so maybe will have to meet up when I get down there one of these years. Always liked that you have about 2 minutes worth of mowing to do since grace is pretty scarce down there. Nice looking place!

Sean

Yeah, most definitely we'll have to meet up. And yes, the lack of a need to mow is awesome. No need to shovel snow either :biglaugh:
We plan to take the front yard grass out and replace it with desert landscaping. The grass in the backyard will be replace with fake grass eventually. I have to keep a small space for cornhole to be played out back!

Thanks for all the good words guys. Once we get the whole house furnished and it actually LOOKS like a house, I will post some better pics.

BMM??

Yeah, most definitely we'll have to meet up. And yes, the lack of a need to mow is awesome. No need to shovel snow either :biglaugh:
We plan to take the front yard grass out and replace it with desert landscaping. The grass in the backyard will be replace with fake grass eventually. I have to keep a small space for cornhole to be played out back!
BOSS MOD MONKEY:biglaugh:

:punk: Eric, the place looks great.. Garage is very nice and someting I know you wanted. Hope you and Karen are very happy there. Pool looks nice. Give me a call and I'll bring some beer over. Later, Spur

:punk: Eric, the place looks great.. Garage is very nice and someting I know you wanted. Hope you and Karen are very happy there. Pool looks nice. Give me a call and I'll bring some beer over. Later, Spur

Hey Steve, welcome back from the east coast!
We ended up ordering ALL of our furniture from Ashley's....our estimated delivery date is June 5th. Kinda crazy, but oh well it'll be worth it. We're having a housewarming party once we get it furnished, and you'll definitely be on the invite list!

I need a good plumber too. The water heater is leaky, needs a new TPR valve.....I don't have enough of a crack to be a plumber, so I have to find one. I'll email you about it.

:punk: Hey Eric, we can just change the T&P valve if you want. Let me know when. How old is the water heater? If it's 5-7 years old lets change the whole thing. I'll do it for bud light, you know me! Ashleys has the best furniture you can buy, and it's made in America. Washington DC was nice. Had a beer sumit with Barrack and all that. Later, Spur

Had a beer sumit with Barrack and all that.

Did ya by chance talk to him about the new law Arizona wants to sign for the illegal immigrants and get him convinced how it'll benefit the state AND the country???

:punk: I finished several beers while we talked about that subject. I think the Suns are going to be disappointed when they see the feedback for wearing those Los Suns shirts tonight. Naturally I'm a Spurs fan and that pisses Barbara off. Just ate dinner at Arriba's on Chandler and 48th street. They have the best Mexican food. Happy Cinco De Mayo. Later, Steve

Latest posts

Back