Backrest/Luggage rack on ebay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is pretty outrageous!! I sold a new rack in the box for $99 on a Buy It Now eBay auction just a couple weeks ago. Sold a polished sissybar/pad in great condition for about $315.

Wow, the price on both of those are totally out of whack... Somebody willing to spend near $1,000.00 on a Sissy Bar and Rack. I gotta get some swamp land really fast.... I just bought a combo Sissy Bar and Rack From CaptainKyle, both were powder coated like new and it didn't come close to that.

I need to let my Machinist friend know there's a fortune to be made....

I got one with my bike and think I'll put it on eBay to help get this thing in shape. Gotta clean it up a bit first.

I had one that the clearcoat was getting a little tarnished. I just removed the clearcoat with some of that orange paint removing gel and then polished it. Looked great when I sold it.

Man, for those prices it's making me think about selling the sissybar/luggage rack off mine. I virtually never ride with a passenger but I do find the luggage rack useful from time to time...good to bungee a backpack to on day trips and the like. But knowing I could pull in nearly a grand for them.....jeez.

Man, for those prices it's making me think about selling the sissybar/luggage rack off mine. I virtually never ride with a passenger but I do find the luggage rack useful from time to time...good to bungee a backpack to on day trips and the like. But knowing I could pull in nearly a grand for them.....jeez.

sell 'em and get a renntec for like $200

I just had mine on E-bay, the auction closed at $400, plus $25 shipping. Unfortunately my buyer has turned into a deadbeat, isn't paying, and isn't responding to a non-payment claim, so it looks like I'm getting the shaft there. Who knows, maybe they will still come through, but the communication has been poor and isn't looking good at present. Hopefully if I re-list it, I can do as well the next time. I'd still rather sell it to somebody on here, avoid the fee's, and make somebody else a better deal than $425 shipped... any takers?

I just had mine on E-bay, the auction closed at $400, plus $25 shipping. Unfortunately my buyer has turned into a deadbeat, isn't paying, and isn't responding to a non-payment claim, so it looks like I'm getting the shaft there. Who knows, maybe they will still come through, but the communication has been poor and isn't looking good at present. Hopefully if I re-list it, I can do as well the next time. I'd still rather sell it to somebody on here, avoid the fee's, and make somebody else a better deal than $425 shipped... any takers?

You can do a second chance sale to the next highest bidder with no additional fees. Probably $2.50 or $5 less than the final total.

You can do a second chance sale to the next highest bidder with no additional fees. Probably $2.50 or $5 less than the final total.

Yea, I'm considering that for sure, if they haven't bought something else...

Man, my sissybar is freshly powdercoated, never been put back on since coating, I should sell it probably, but not sure. I'd still like to have the option though so if I sell I would get a H.A.C. Sissy bar, they match the grab bar pretty well.

Back