Bad a$$ jacket.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might be worth while to try to ask this place about the sizing.My racing suite is a 3xl and it is tight on me.I usually would wear a 46 coat,34" waist. I'm 6'1" 220 lbs.Mine Are HNB leathers from Pakistan(really good stuff).I don't think they really know how to size anything.I actually went and tried this suite on instead of buying one on ebay.Glad I did ,XL never would have fit.

I see that he has Small and 3XL in his ebay store.All the popular sizes!I still think that 3XL might not be as big as it would seem.

They emailed me back already.This 3XL jacket is 24" shoulder to shoulder.Shad if you are close to my size I would get one.The 3xl jacket I have fits fine.I feel that a true 3XL would be way wider than 24 inches.

Here's the coat that I want.

Attachments

• Icon jacket.jpg
    Icon jacket.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Hey vmaxinID -

I also loved my youth & especially Evel !! This guy was like a real frickin super hero to me when I was a kid. As a matter of fact, I still owe Evel Knievel big thanks for my first trip to the local hospital.

Ahhh yes....youth..... Young dumb & full of.....:wkwk:

I can vividly remember going full speed on my (peddle) bike towards our make-shift ramp....approaching the ramp with the full confidence of Mr. Knievel himself....the wind blowing through my hair....the anticipation....the exhilaration....hitting the center of the ramp perfectly and yelling "Evel Fucking Knievel"!! for all my friends watching and waiting their turn to go....I flew up the ramp and into the air with perfect jumping form...launched myself higher into the air than any of my looser buddies did....

YES!!! YES!!! I-AM-FUCKN-EVEL-KNIEVEL!!!!!!!

Then suddenly, out of the corner of my eye below me, I noticed my front tire bouncing and rolling off to the side all by itself...................:surprise:

Needless to say it was a pretty rough landing on asphalt & gravel once the forks came down & dug in. It only cost me twenty four in my chin, eight on my tongue and other various lacerations, contusons, scraps & bruises. :stickyman:

But who cared,,, in my mind pal, I was Evel-Fucking-Knievel........YEA!!!! :punk:

I liked him too,even had the motorcycle and launcher.Never wanted the doll to ride it.It was cool watching him jump in the days before pay-per-view.

To this day my favorite harleys are still the XR's that he used to jump with.Sometimes snap them in half.

Around my parts he became bigger then life after he came here to jump the canyon.
Part of his family is from around here. Butte, Montana
I went to school with his nephews Mark and Dale Knievel.

Attachments

• Evel's skycycle.jpg
    Evel's skycycle.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back