Bad max on starvmax.com

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just told me cocaine is a helluva drug...I think bad_max already knows that though!

I'm still trying to get Bad _ Max to show up at the track but no luck .:bang head:...All he wants to do is race from 0 to 100 on the street and do burnouts in front of his house ..lol.. :ummm:

20 bucks says that if he manages to get the jump he lets out at 70 mph and claims that he's to 100 :eusa_dance:. I will say at least he's riding the piss out of it instead of riding like a pansy like 90% of owners will.

I'm still trying to get Bad _ Max to show up at the track but no luck .:bang head:...All he wants to do is race from 0 to 100 on the street and do burnouts in front of his house ..lol.. :ummm:

Mr Bad_Max seems to be a complete assh*le. I have read some of his post on Starvmax and he is a joke.

The best is Bad_max all dressed up in his black gear wearing his racing sneakers.

Burns up a new tire in 800 miles and now he is big man on campus.

Complete toool

20 bucks says that if he manages to get the jump he lets out at 70 mph and claims that he's to 100 :eusa_dance:. I will say at least he's riding the piss out of it instead of riding like a pansy like 90% of owners will.
Bawls you are right .. I bet he jumps out a foot or two and lets off and claims a win ...I'll give him this he is picking on non riding fools to get his little 0 to 70 wins ... The guy he raced on the B- king didn't even know he was in B mode ..He has got some real racers around here gunning for him , it just a matter of time before we find him ..:rofl_200: One thing for sure we will never get this guy to show at a drag strip...His ego could not take getting beat by a 750 ...:biglaugh:

That guy is a nutless squid for sure. He needs to take his crap off the street and to the strip. We wonder why cops single bikes out, insurance rates are stupid high, and we have a bad rep with the cagers. Dudes like that clown need to be smacked in the melon and exposed for the morons that they really are.

Of course this is just my opinion.

Anybody who thinks their bike is talking to them probably shouldn't be riding, they should be in a padded room. Loser!

and Max said "we can get him. Just hold on and keep it wide open"
WHY , MY " TROUSER SNAKE " TALKS TO ME , USALLY JUST LOOKS UP AT ME & SAY'S " ALRIGHT WERE GOING IN " " LOL " :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

Bawls you are right .. I bet he jumps out a foot or two and lets off and claims a win ...I'll give him this he is picking on non riding fools to get his little 0 to 70 wins ... The guy he raced on the B- king didn't even know he was in B mode ..He has got some real racers around here gunning for him , it just a matter of time before we find him ..:rofl_200: One thing for sure we will never get this guy to show at a drag strip...His ego could not take getting beat by a 750 ...:biglaugh:

Oh boy, here we go again, "My bike is faster than yours and will beat your bike". Yes we know, you have the fastest bike on the planet and that's why he won't show up at the dragstrip. Funny how a guy tells a corny story about how he "beat" another bike (barely) and now there's so much negativity towards the new Max. Hate the rider, not the bike!

Oh boy, here we go again, "My bike is faster than yours and will beat your bike". Yes we know, you have the fastest bike on the planet and that's why he won't show up at the dragstrip. Funny how a guy tells a corny story about how he "beat" another bike (barely) and now there's so much negativity towards the new Max. Hate the rider, not the bike!

No negativity towards the new Max, its just a machine and a pretty good one at that, the negativity is towards the guy. He won't show up at a dragstrip because he knows he will get smacked down. It's one of those "put up or shut up" situations. My big issue is that the guy is a squid who thinks that it is cool to street race all the time. No matter how much we don't like to admit it, but all bikers get painted with the same brush by the cops, lawmakers, and cagers. His actions just strengthen their opinion. He should take the race to the track where it belongs.

No negativity towards the new Max, its just a machine and a pretty good one at that, the negativity is towards the guy. He won't show up at a dragstrip because he knows he will get smacked down. It's one of those "put up or shut up" situations. My big issue is that the guy is a squid who thinks that it is cool to street race all the time. No matter how much we don't like to admit it, but all bikers get painted with the same brush by the cops, lawmakers, and cagers. His actions just strengthen their opinion. He should take the race to the track where it belongs.
I HATE COPS ! I AGREE ABOUT BRINGING IT TO THE TRACK BUT THATS NOT POSSIBLE ALWAYS , LETS JUST SAY YOUR ON YOUR MAX , AT A RED LIGHT IN NEW JERSY , MIDDLE OF SUMMER , SOME 17 YEAR OLD WACKER ON A 65O RICE ROCKET , HEADER & ALL THE GEAR , LOOKING OVER AT YOU , REVING THE THING TO THE REV-LIMITER , GIVING YOU THE LOOK , EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM BUT ME WOULD SAY " MEET ME AT THE TRACK THIS SUNDAY " ? BULLSHIT , I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE ON HERE THAT WOULD DUST-OFF THAT ASSHOLE !!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'LL ADMIT , WHEN IT COMES TO SHIT LIKE THIS , I HAVE NO SELF CONTROLL !!!! :rofl_200:

F FF FF fFF fFFFff ....frozen,..friken cold in hhere,.....neeed ssssunllight.....ggarrage tooo ccolld....yyou ccheeap basstard.

LOL, I hear you there, it's been cold as Hell....err...as the Antarctic and I'm sick of it!

I HATE COPS ! I AGREE ABOUT BRINGING IT TO THE TRACK BUT THATS NOT POSSIBLE ALWAYS , LETS JUST SAY YOUR ON YOUR MAX , AT A RED LIGHT IN NEW JERSY , MIDDLE OF SUMMER , SOME 17 YEAR OLD WACKER ON A 65O RICE ROCKET , HEADER & ALL THE GEAR , LOOKING OVER AT YOU , REVING THE THING TO THE REV-LIMITER , GIVING YOU THE LOOK , EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM BUT ME WOULD SAY " MEET ME AT THE TRACK THIS SUNDAY " ? BULLSHIT , I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE ON HERE THAT WOULD DUST-OFF THAT ASSHOLE !!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'LL ADMIT , WHEN IT COMES TO SHIT LIKE THIS , I HAVE NO SELF CONTROLL !!!! :rofl_200:

No way Cop Runner, Its on and hard. No track, gonna ride it like I stole it for the next 1/4 mile anyway. If its a Harley and god for bid its beside me, I'm gonna twist a Rod before I loose.

Ok, maybe I should qualify my post. This guy goes out ALL THE TIME to street race. I will admit that I am guilty as hell of the occasional putting a punk in his place, but not in town and definately not in traffic. I will also admit that I am also guilty of doing stupid shit, but I do try not to as a rule. There is a gent here on a Busa that I refuse to street race, he aint the brightest bulb in the bunch and could hurt someone else, but I am inviting him to our drag day this summer. Then we can settle up our grudge match.

That is my point to all this.

it's just a matter of time befor the no riding retard crashes out and someone is able to buy his bike for salvage parts. Maybe it'll be on his first trip to the dragstrip. Wouldn't that be ironic?!

I APRECIATE ALL THE HONESTY GENTALMEN ! I NEW I COULDN'T BE THE ONLY ONE ON THIS FORUM WITH THIS DISORDER !:rofl_200:NOW I FEEL MUCH BETTER !:rofl_200:

a friend of mine had a chance to ride the new max during the bike show in houston. his description was one of heartbreak for me. my gen 1 max is fast but according to rusty, no where near fast enough for the gen 2. oh well i have started looking for a supercharger on ebay.

a friend of mine had a chance to ride the new max during the bike show in houston. his description was one of heartbreak for me. my gen 1 max is fast but according to rusty, no where near fast enough for the gen 2. oh well i have started looking for a supercharger on ebay.

But remember, the gen 1 Max was the King for the time and it's still one helluva lot of fun to ride. I have the gen 2 Max coming in February but I am NOT getting rid of my gen 1 Max, too much fun and too many great memories to get rid of it!

Latest posts

Back