Belly Pan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
I Have Been In Contact With "kjshover" Member Of This Forum , About The Belly Pan He Has On His Motorcycle, He Bought It From "fat Max" , & I Just Got One , What A Quality Piece !!! Heavy Fiberglass, If You Go To Members List & Click Onto Kjshover's My-space Site, Check Out The Belly Pan On His Bike, It's Awesome !!!!!!!!!! I Think It Looks Like It Came From The Factory with It ! !!

Last edited:
Re: Belley Pan

I Have Been In Contact With "kjshover" Member Of This Forum , About The Belley Pan He Has On His Motorcycle, He Bought It From "fat Max" , & I Just Got One , What A Quality Piece !!! Heavy Fiberglass, If You Go To Members List & Click Onto Kjshover's My-space Site, Check Out The Belley Pan On His Bike, It's Awesome !!!!!!!!!! I Think It Looks Like It Came From The Factory with It ! !!

Lets see it on your bike Tim...:whistlin:

And I Still Need To Figure Out How To Put A Picture Into A Computer !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Thank's For That, I'll Try To Check That Out Over The Weekend !!!!

I Have These Site'S You Guy's Gave Me Book Marked !!! But With A 4 Year Old Son & Not Being So Computor Savy, My Time Is Limited For Learning New Trick's !!!!

Last edited:

I Have Been In Contact With "kjshover" Member Of This Forum , About The Belley Pan He Has On His Motorcycle, He Bought It From "fat Max" , & I Just Got One , What A Quality Piece !!! Heavy Fiberglass, If You Go To Members List & Click Onto Kjshover's My-space Site, Check Out The Belley Pan On His Bike, It's Awesome !!!!!!!!!! I Think It Looks Like It Came From The Factory with It ! !!

What a great compliment, thank you:biglaugh:. Didn't lie to ya though, Told ya Roger does great work.

HEY KJ, I'M GOING TO USE DIFFEREN'T BOLTS ALSO, I THINK I'M GOING TO GET STAINLEES STEEL CARRIAGE BOLTS, SCUFF THE HEADS, HAVE THEM POWDER COATED BLACK, & PUT A THIN BLACK RUBBER WASHER UNDER THE HEAD OF THE BOLT & ON THE INSIDE OF THE BELLY PAN ALSO, !!!!

HEY KJ, I'M GOING TO USE DIFFEREN'T BOLTS ALSO, I THINK I'M GOING TO GET STAINLEES STEEL CARRIAGE BOLTS, SCUFF THE HEADS, HAVE THEM POWDER COATED BLACK, & PUT A THIN BLACK RUBBER WASHER UNDER THE HEAD OF THE BOLT & ON THE INSIDE OF THE BELLY PAN ALSO, !!!!

Thats basically what I did. I went down to the local hardware store and picked up some stainless allen head bolts that match the other bolts I used for my license plate, and some rubber washers. I put a rubber washer inbetween each metal washer.

Like you I'm a little paranoid about overtightening.

Wow, 2 pages about belly pans and no one has posted pictures of theirs! Post them up!!:banana:

Attachments

• bellypan.jpg
    bellypan.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 37
  • bellypan3.jpg
    bellypan3.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 29
I FINALLY GOT TO PUT MY NEW BELLY PAN ON, THE BRACKETS ARE A LITTLE TRICKY & YOU NEED TO TWEAK THEM A LITTLE, BUT ONCE ITS SET ITS GOOD, TIGHTENED ALL THE BOLTS AND THEN REMOVED THE BELLY PAN, SO NOW OFF IT GOES TO THE BODY SHOP TO GET IT PAINTED, CANT WAIT, A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE CAME OVER & HE NEVER LIKES A F@#%^*G THING, BELEAVE ME !!!!!!! AND HE SAID " WOW I LIKE THAT ", AFTER I CAME TO , I SAID YEA IT LOOKS GOOD DOES'NT IT !!! LOOKS LIKE IT CAME ON THE BIKE FROM THE FACTORY & THATS BEFORE ITS PAINTED !!! "ITS A FAT MAX BELLY PAN" ITS GREAT !!!

Latest posts

Back