Big thanks to Kyle Clegg!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
Just want to give a big shout out to kyle aka captainkyle aka crazy ass captain. I found a set of givi cases for the vfr the guy lived down in Tampa he started the price at $650 and a month later it was $480. So I figured he wanted to get rid of them fast. So I emailed kyle and asked if I could get the guy down to $400 if he would be willing to grab them and ship them to me because the guy didnt really want to ship. which is a great deal seeing how the top case had a back rest +$55 tail light +$50 and the monolock rack +$60 with everything this set up cost around 1k but im guessing more. So i got them for $425 still awesome deal. Kyle grabbed them for me that weekend had them shipped out on monday and they were at my door friday :cool: stinks the shipping was a little more than expected but it was three boxes and each box had $200 insurance which was a good thing. I just wanted to share this so everyone realizes how cool of a guy kyle is no matter what anyone on here says about him he is still grade a in my book hahaha.

Here's some pics im going to be painting the white in blue within the next few weeks. Sorry if my typing is bad im on my phone and really tired

yzugy2y7.jpg

aza9u8u3.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'm sure Kyle already has a good guy award but if he didn't I think this would qualify. I love hearing stories like this. Great job Kyle.

Kyle will go out of his way to help you in many ways. He has my respect, and he is very knowlegable on all motorcycles.

I have done business wThe Captain on multiple occasions, and he's always done well by me, he's even thrown-in something free, and that's after me paying him very reasonably for stuff.

He's always got time to allow me to pick his brain if I have a question, even-if I wasn't buying something from him right then.

Though we're a few hundred miles-apart, I've also enjoyed the 'face-to-face' meetings too.

This news is nothing new to me. Madmonkey Cycles is doing me a square this week in which a new to me Max will be picked up and brought back from out of state, waay out of state!
Just the way this TX transplant rolls!

Latest posts

Back