Bike transporters

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to check & see if people had any good bike transporters they could reccomend. I have one person I am using right now but want to expand my options. All of my bikes will be going from Florida to California

:punk: Hey Captain, I use JC Motors and they do a great job. Door to Door delivery is great and at a fair price. You can also track the shipment as they have gps in the vehicles. Good Luck, Spur

Hey Guys,
What ever you do don't EVER use Berkley Transport cuz that is who the new owner of my Goldwing used to ship from Hawaii to Michigan. When the bike showed up in Mich it had over $1,300 in damages & these guys told new owner TOO BAD, see he did not buy their ins. Good thing he had ins from Mi on it, so only cost him $60.00. What I'm tryen to get at is be CAREFUL when shippen your pride & joys ant where!! Don

I have used one company before (want to say fed ex offshoot but can't remember). They did a good job and the wrecked bike showed up still wrecked lol. Here's the number 1-309-694-4500 to call for a quote and find out who they are.

I've used Allied for one bike, Forward Air for one bike and U-Ship for two bikes. I will probably use U-Ship from now on. You submit your info and shippers bid on the job. You pick the shipper you want. They have feedback so you can check out their references.

I've used Allied for one bike, Forward Air for one bike and U-Ship for two bikes. I will probably use U-Ship from now on. You submit your info and shippers bid on the job. You pick the shipper you want. They have feedback so you can check out their references.
Thanks I found u ship & have some decent bids from what sounds like some reliable shippers.

I can't remember who they are, but the guys at Daytona Custom Works used to ship my old chopper from Fla to Ak, were awesome.

took about 10 days, and not a scratch on the bike (of course it was crated, but no damage to the crate).

I got an idea, you pay for my tickets and meals I'll fly down and ride over with you :biglaugh:. :confused2: Prolly not the cheapest option but sure would be fun!

I would honestly love to ride coast to coast someday. :punk:

Hey Kyle, all your bikes are going to CA? Are you looking at a scenery change since your recent loss?

Hey Kyle, all your bikes are going to CA? Are you looking at a scenery change since your recent loss?
No I started a new company finding & shipping bikes primarily to Australia & the best port to ship them out of is in California. I guess I should not have said all my bikes it will be all my customers bikes unless they want mine to.LOL

Latest posts

Back