Bluetooth earbuds?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
My helmet isnt bluetooth ready. Im tired of wired earbuds. Let me know what you've used to sync your phone and other devices to it. Prefer capable of pairing more than one device at a time.

Thanks for your advice.....

Last edited:
My helmet isnt bluetooth ready. Im tired or wired earbuds. Let me know what you've used to sync your phone and other devices to it. Prefer capable of pairing more than one device at a time.

Thanks for your advice.....

I also bought a Buyee from Amazon.com and while installing it the wire broke so I trashed it. I now use a Sena 3, it's a old version of the Sena line of products. With the Sena 3 I can listen to music that is on my phone, get and make phone calls with voice commands. A lot of things depends on which cell phone you have. Amy recent smartphone that has Bluetooth should work well.

I looked at the Sena line of products and was going to buy one but someone gave me a Sena 3 and that works great nothing to mount outside of helmet. So if all you want is music and phone calls with bike to bike communications the Sena line is a good product. If you can find a Sena 3 I would highly recommend it.

I really do not want to clamp a device on the helmet. Perhaps just bluetooth earbuds that can multisync if that exists. I have a radar detector and iphone I want to use.

I really do not want to clamp a device on the helmet. Perhaps just bluetooth earbuds that can multisync if that exists. I have a radar detector and iphone I want to use.

The Uclear does not have a boom microphone just the speakers that go in the helmet but uou still do have to put the small control on the side of the helmet.

Does the mic (boom) detach? I really dont want that part.

No, you have to remember this comm units are built to communicate with other passengers,riders or listen to music and talk on phone so you need a mic.
What you shooed do is buy a set of ear buds if all you want is to listen to music.

My Sena smh10-11 has an detachable boom microphone and one that Velcro's to the inside of my full face and the speakers should be good and loud in most FF helmets. I'm using the Velcro mic don't even notice it's there.
The Sena smh10r has a very low profile controller mounted to the helmet

I use the SENA SMH-10 love it, I can receive phone calls, listen to music, talk to my other biking friends etc.

How would you turn it on and off without a controller? I have a sena 5 that i use daily. Goes about three hours on a charge and it can charge while riding. Unlike my firecam which has to be opened up to swap batteries. I wonder how i ever lived without the sena in my helmet. Had earbuds and wired some speakers in my old helmet but these are amazing. Low profile speakers fit without cutting the foam. Boom mic is removable and works fine with the flip face. Also the sena is waterproof. Ive been in torrential rain wearing it and no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back