bridgeport angled valve stems

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
Anyone ever use them? Made in Italy I ordered some last week 11mm there for Gen 2 wheels . I just got the right ones today 8.3mm . The 11mm are for sale if anyone wants them. I paid 22.00.
Color black there aluminum

yea the 8.3mm will get ya every time! heh.

Anyone ever use them? Made in Italy I ordered some last week 11mm there for Gen 2 wheels . I just got the right ones today 8.3mm . The 11mm are for sale if anyone wants them. I paid 22.00.
Color black there aluminum
Question, will your 90 degree valve stems work on a 1st jen 06 front wheel? I have a tube in mine with a straight valve stem, witch makes it really difficult to put air in .....Thanks rusty:biglaugh:

The ones I'm selling are 11mm and are apparently for 09-12 Gen 2 wheels. You need the 8.3 mm stems. I'm not sure if you can drill the rim to 11mm I would ask Sean or Kyle.
Rusty if you go to eBay search bridgeport valve stems there are a few different colors/sizes/angles available.

The ones I'm selling are 11mm and are apparently for 09-12 Gen 2 wheels. You need the 8.3 mm stems. I'm not sure if you can drill the rim to 11mm I would ask Sean or Kyle.
Rusty if you go to eBay search bridgeport valve stems there are a few different colors/sizes/angles available.

the 11m is for almost every other kind of japanese bike out there (and european too i believe).

could probably drill it out, if there's room. keep in mind is 8.3mm vs 11.3mm so you'd have to find an exactly drill bit. not sure if thats actual, nominal or in between.

Latest posts

Back