VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the write up. Just done this and very pleased with the results. Just a note, on my 96 I didnt need to take the headlight off to get to the bolts holding the speedo but the lead from the headlight shell to the speedo is a bit tight to get to thru the back of the headlight. Great help, thanks guys

P

Well after reading this I decided it was a good ideal. The color I decided to go with was not blue or red but amber. The Amber has a hue of orange but I like it at lot.
newambergauges1.jpg

newambergauges.jpg

Mike, your set up on the tail is what I have been looking for! Is that the SCOOBYVAN LED BRAKE? What about the grab rail brake, where did you get it?

Well after reading this I decided it was a good ideal. The color I decided to go with was not blue or red but amber. The Amber has a hue of orange but I like it at lot.

cool_smiley.gif

Honestly, I had my doubts on how amber would turn out, but it looks amazing. CONGRATS!!!! :punk:

Is anyone interested in a Higher intensity bulb for replacement of the lights? I'm talking in the vicinity of 4-10 times brighter than the brightest option available at superbrightleds.com

I can make them in red, blue, Royal blue, green, amber, white, red-orange.

Potentially able to make them adjustable brightness. Not something you can change once it's all assembled, but you can set it to how bright you like before sealing it all up.

Latest posts

Back