Brocks Gen 2 VMAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drdrewdown

Reaction score
found a nice pic on Brock's facebook page of the new VMAX, thought you all could dig it.

MaTIH.jpg

+1 Cap'n..............I couldn't find one either.............:confused2:................Tom.

Nice CAN'S. What kind of exhaust is that.

Now i fully understand the thousand dollar downpayment.

My wife came in the room and i showed her what i wrote and she dident crack up or any thing. she just said what ever and walked away.

My wife came in the room and i showed her what i wrote and she dident crack up or any thing. she just said what ever and walked away.

:rofl_200::rofl_200:
If shes anything like mine she will bring up this situation in 2 years or so, like it just happened yesterday. She will recall exactly what you wrote and you won't remember a thing. And she will still be mad.

:rofl_200::rofl_200:
If shes anything like mine she will bring up this situation in 2 years or so, like it just happened yesterday. She will recall exactly what you wrote and you won't remember a thing. And she will still be mad.
I guess I have a good girlfriend. When we go somewhere & there is hot promotional chicks & girls dancing on polls at Daytone she always ask me if I want my picture with them.

First thing I noticed - no oil in the sightglass.
What is WRONG:bang head: with the rest of you people? And you have the nerve to call yourselves gearheads. Shame!

Back