Butt pucker factor......10!!!!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The snow actually caves away under the sled!! When I first watched it, I actually leaned to the right as if I was sliding slowly off the sled!!

It never said how far the drop was, but by the video it was a big one.....and avalance comes to mind also....

when the video started i thought for sure it was going to be out running an avalanche, but that was definately an "oh shit" moment for sure.

3 things I noticed....1: He's riding alone in terrain like that which is kinda stupid....2:just before he gets to the top he damn near whacked a tree on his right....3: He was actually slowing because he knew what was ahead, but a drift to his left lurches the sled right, into another one which shoots him back to the left....and that's why he damn near went over.

Between cars, 4x4's, dirt bikes, and street bikes, (and crazy women) I have scared the shit out of myself a million times....and mostly because I love the fear-factor.....but this video blew my damn mind!!

Back