can anyone identify this headlight?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may want to check http://thev-max.com/
They sell the MT03 headlight and also the brackets.
You can find those in ebay.co.uk and ebay.de, if I remember.

found this there too!

wow. gorgeous, and only 15k E!

hey bill, i think i know what you need next!

Attachments

• monobras_300.jpg
    monobras_300.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 24
Yeah the mono swing-arm with windows is really a very nice piece :)
I forgot to say that they do very good quality stuff but they're dammed expensive.
Here are examples of goodies they have and which I didn't see yet with other vendors.

Attachments

• Cache-carbus-transp-KMP.jpg
    Cache-carbus-transp-KMP.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Coque-KR-Vmax-KMP.jpg
    Coque-KR-Vmax-KMP.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Coude-Otec-KMP.jpg
    Coude-Otec-KMP.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Pontets-KMP.jpg
    Pontets-KMP.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Te-diamant.jpg
    Te-diamant.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 16
found this there too!

wow. gorgeous, and only 15k E!

hey bill, i think i know what you need next!
from what i saw on that it was 20,000 dollars i looked into that when i was considering changing my swingarm. little too much for me, like Bill said maybe if i hit the lottery

Question i know the 250 or 280 fat tire kits kill the handling but dont they also play Hell on the rear diff and the drive shaft and i talking about people who drive there vmaxs not trailer queens?

Question i know the 250 or 280 fat tire kits kill the handling but dont they also play Hell on the rear diff and the drive shaft and i talking about people who drive there vmaxs not trailer queens?

Yea, I paid $8000 for my MadMax 250 swingarm setup but the 250 handles really well a buddy of mine ran a computer program that showed the differences in the wide tires and the 250 was the best any wider and they handle like shit and yea I had a couple issues with it and of course Paul from madmax doesnt warranty anything but I stripped the rear yoke once and snapped a shaft another time but I still really like the fat tire setup. But after I saw that single sided swingarm from OTEC I checked into it and it's 15000 euro's that's a little over 20,000 US dollars. I cant see spending that much when I can buy a brand new gen 2 for 18,000 but if you can really make one for 5000 I'd be interested. Ed

My bad, I quoted the wrong post. But mine is no trailer queen I ride it as much as possible and ask Garret, Devon, Bill K or Bob it handles pretty well, I kept up with all those guys just fine at the Pgh run. But I have had a couple issues with it. But I still love the 250 kit. Ed

Latest posts

Back