Canadian V-Maxers?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoMax

Reaction score
I've created a 'Facebook' group called ' V-Max Canada '. This group was created to bring together fellow V-Maxers within Canada for V-Max rides and to share their thoughts and ideas on the Max. I'll be updating this group on reg. basis as the 'Rides' get posted, i'll be sending the message to ALL members across Canada. Feel free to add to the photo and video albums as well. So please join 'V-Max Canada' and take part in an active facebook group. RoMax

Too late Keith , I've already joined ,.AAAAHHAAahaHAHAhHAHhhhHAAA:clapping::banana::thumbs up::ryb::git::Nixon::Nixon::Nixon:

Date: Sat. May 30th
Start Time: Early AM
Start Location: Medicine Hat Ab.
Route: Medicine Hat, Brooks, Calgary. Stop in Calgary to meet up with other Maxers, head west to Highway #1A, follow through Cochrane, Ghost Lake and Kananaskis to Canmore. Then Highway #1 to Banff, then on to Lake Louise. After Lake Louise head back to Calgary on Highway #1.
Distance: Medicine Hat - Calgary 293 kms.
Calgary - Lake Lousie 185 kms.

Gas stops in: Brooks, Calgary, Banff, Banff, Calgary, Brooks, then home.

If the weather is bad, it'll be the next weekend, June 6th.

Please reply to the 'V-Max Canada' facebook group if you can make it. This is my 1st organized ride, if all goes well i'll plan a bigger and better one for later this yr., maybe an over night one. I hope to see you there Keith

Keith, thanks for forming the VMax Canada group on Facebook. Great site!

Blaine

I've created a 'Facebook' group called ' V-Max Canada '. This group was created to bring together fellow V-Maxers within Canada for V-Max rides and to share their thoughts and ideas on the Max. I'll be updating this group on reg. basis as the 'Rides' get posted, i'll be sending the message to ALL members across Canada. Feel free to add to the photo and video albums as well. So please join 'V-Max Canada' and take part in an active facebook group. RoMax

In 3 weeks i'll be sitting at the Petro gas station across from the Calgary Olympic Park (8420 Bowfort Road N/W) waiting to meet fellow V-Maxers. I'm looking forward to this for a couple reasons. One is that i'll be seeing what other guys have done to their Max, and talk about what they've done and plan on doing. I'll also be riding my Max with a bunch of other V-Maxes in the mountains, on a sunny Sat. afternoon, to me, that's a good time. I realize some of you don't live in Calgary and it'll be a bit of a ride for you, i live in Medicine Hat, it'll be a bit of a ride for me too. I've heard some guys are wondering if others are coming from their area. The best way to see, is to add your name to the confirmed list and where you're riding from, and i'll help set up a spot for you to meet and ride into Calgary in a group. I know there are alot of riders in Edmonton, if you guys got together, that'd be an impressive site. I'll send another message next week. I'm also looking at adding administrators to the group, any volunteers with some ideas will be considered. Please confirm about the May 30th Max ride A.S.A.P.if you think you can make it, add your name to the list so we can see where we stand.

Keith McMann VMOA #4817

Western Canada Regional Director

'V-Max Canada' Facebook Creator

The Western Canada V-Max Ride is this weekend. I'm glad to say that the confirmed riders exceeded my expectations. I'm still expecting there will be others that show up. The Calgary meeting spot will be across from the Calgary Olympic Park. You can gas up there and get your coffee fix. I should be there by 10:30-11am, if everyone is there by 11:30 we'll roll out then. The latest i'd like to be on the road is 11:45. We'll stop in Banff for something to eat. Does anyone have a request for a place in Banff?

Back