Help me name the ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoMax

Reaction score
I've started the wheels in motion to organize a Canadian V-Max Ride/Event. This is what I've posted on my facebook group 'V-Max Canada'.

I want to create a Canadian V-Max Ride/Event that we can make an annual event. Our V-Max brothers and sisters to the south have their 'Thunder' event. I think it's time we have one up here and invite all Canadian V-Maxers, and our American neighbours. This ride will be 4-5 weeks after 'Thunder' in late July 2012 to give as many people as possible a chance to attend both if they want. I want to have it as central as possible between Calgary - Toronto, Kenora is close to that point. With a suggestion from Evan, I'll look into camping, hotels, sight seeing spots, roads to ride, and fuel accessibility. This is only at its infancy, if you want to help, please contact me.

What I'd like help with is naming this Canadian Ride/Event. Also if anyone wants to help in any way they can, I'd appreciate it.

If we have thunder, you should have lightning!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Good idea Ro!!! That will be one helluva ride getting there, almost 1900km from my house, each way!!!! Going to be the "I need a new set of tires" ride LOL!! Will think of some names.

If im riding canada im crossing at port huron and going through the Manitoulin Island up to elliot lake and the bruce mine. Or maybe the canadian shield mountains.

If im riding canada im crossing at port huron and going through the Manitoulin Island up to elliot lake and the bruce mine. Or maybe the canadian shield mountains.

Any time you want to pop in Mike PM me. Have done the Manitoulin loop a few times and always up for it again.

MR NST thank you. ROMAX get it right CANAMAX. EH? I think you need to post the route so we can see what kind of riding we will be doing and than we can come up with a name eh? I go to canada with a semi alot and unless you can show me that toronto has nice riding outside of the city the big toronto pain in my ass for free is not for me. Thats a good name for a toronto ride pain in the ass ride. To many fourwheeler's for me.

MR NST thank you. ROMAX get it right CANAMAX. EH? I think you need to post the route so we can see what kind of riding we will be doing and than we can come up with a name eh? I go to canada with a semi alot and unless you can show me that toronto has nice riding outside of the city the big toronto pain in my ass for free is not for me. Thats a good name for a toronto ride pain in the ass ride. To many fourwheeler's for me.

+1000!!!! I live just outside Toronto and HATE riding Toxic across on the 401, although the 407 is ok but too expensive toll wise! There is good riding close at hand though as I live west of Mississauga and right next to the Niagara escarpment which has some pretty good roads. Anytime you are in the area let me know! Even if you are in your truck as there is a truck stop at Hwy 25 and the 401 in Milton that is 5 minutes from my place, will buy you a cup of coffee!!

The shit hole fifth wheel. Sorry but i just got took for $12 on a junk burger and fry's the other night. I said i want my money back and she dident know how to put it back on my card. How bad could there coffee be. I can meet for coffee but i only have about 10 min to chat. and it will be around 9 or 10:30 pm. depending on what customs comes up with when i cross. LOL. pm me your number and i can call you when i come through. Im going to bramton tonight. Im leaving at 6pm and i need to fuel and get across the boarder. I dont know how late u-r up but it would be KOOL to meet toxic's owner.

The shit hole fifth wheel. Sorry but i just got took for $12 on a junk burger and fry's the other night. I said i want my money back and she dident know how to put it back on my card. How bad could there coffee be. I can meet for coffee but i only have about 10 min to chat. and it will be around 9 or 10:30 pm. depending on what customs comes up with when i cross. LOL. pm me your number and i can call you when i come through. Im going to bramton tonight. Im leaving at 6pm and i need to fuel and get across the boarder. I dont know how late u-r up but it would be KOOL to meet toxic's owner.

PM on the way!!!

Well it looks like Cana-Max is the front runner, unless something better come along soon, what do you think of the Cana-Max? Will it stand up as an Canadian V-Max Annaul Event?

Would you attend this ride?

Good chance I'll be there. Maybe pick up a few others along the way? I like to camp, but I'm flexible if in a group. Motel rooms are generally drier than tents, if it rains. Downside is that not too many allow campfires in the rooms.
Bummer!

Back