Carbkitcapitol for vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jby1999

Reaction score
Anyone use them do they work I can do all four carbs for the price of one with the 15% discount from the stealer looking to get carbs working by next weekend

How much is that.
Guy in Florida sells four K&L kits for $75 on Fleabay.

Kits are 28$ ea includes all jets floats valve assembly and all gaskets and orings even appears to have Af screw and new needle and main pipe

So long as they are not Keyster kits. I always use OEM parts though.

It doesn't say if they are keyster kits I'd prefer oem but can't afford 430$ for all jets gaskets orings and main tubes direct quote from my parts guy who's giving me 15% off I'm also getting those rubber caps 4 for pilots is $28.47 if I go with carb Capitol it would be 120shipped for the rest don't need the needles or pilot jets I got adjustable a and new pjs basically need new float needles the gaskets and o rings my jets appear to be clean but chewed up from the last owner

From what I have found they are tour max brand from Japan and ships from Ontario Canada

Bike barn price is pretty attractive. Looks like it comes with everything the others include. Wish we could get some first hand reviews of these from someone here. I wasn't shocked to see the price for OEM north of $400 bucks but I understand that is everything though. Makes the price of a set of good running carbs seem cheap don't it!?

Yeah but bike barn only has needle valve o rings and gaskets for a couple bucks more you could have all the brass to go with it seems like a no brainier. Also upon googling carbkitcapitol many shops have used the kits and compare them equal with k&l

Latest posts

Back