Carrozerias

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fasterlapdunn

Reaction score
How much are they...17" or 18"??? any additional mods needed to fit them up to the bike especially with a 190/55zr/17 or 18??? thanks

John

$1600-$1800 typically

18"- 3.5" wide front , 5.5" wide rear

Mine mounted right up with no problems. I know some of the other guys had some offset issues with some of the earlier wheels.

They are also much,much lighter than stockers.... less unsprung weight = good!

will they do front and rear 17" wheels? I would like both to be 17" so I can have a large selection of tire choices. maybe an 18 front and a 17 rear??

oh yea can we get a sticky for all the guys/places that sell wheels for the max and modify the stock wheels...or am i just not looking deep enough...there are a lot of threads to search thru

Yea, a lot of threads there is! I haven't set up with them yet but can always see what it takes to do so. Currently I am setup to sell RC Comp and EgoTripp wheels. The RC's are heavy but they have worked ok for us. The wheels you are talking about are very nice and look great too.

We have used a 19 front and 18 rear which though doesn't give as much selection it does give you the same tire selection that the V-Rod has. They match the stock profile well and give a meatier look with excellent handling too.

Sean

will they do front and rear 17" wheels? I would like both to be 17" so I can have a large selection of tire choices. maybe an 18 front and a 17 rear??

oh yea can we get a sticky for all the guys/places that sell wheels for the max and modify the stock wheels...or am i just not looking deep enough...there are a lot of threads to search thru

18 18 only...

I have them on mine. 5.5 inch rear so 180 is the recommended size.

VMF links has all the links you need.

I have one bike with a stock front and 17" rear and another with 18" front and 18" rear. Both ways work just fine.

Sean

Back