CBR forum blows...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rode the 900 version some years back and struggled to keep the front wheel down......I don't know if it was my fat ass.....my foolhardy right wrist....or a combination of the two......but it wasn't something I would want to ride every day:confused2:

Cute as a button, AND an awesome bike....What a combo!!! Welcome back to the BEST site on the web.

lol thanks it's good to be back. BTW that's an awesome video. I've learned that the front wheel will come up if I gun it right off the line so I try to keep a steady wrist. It takes an effort to come up when I'm riding it but she'll do it if I tell her to. I'm not into being an idiot and riding with one wheel up in the air! I do miss the vmax for that reason...I always was able to keep the front down and didn't have to worry about it! Maybe one day I'll get another one.
Maybe I should keep the other pics for the CRB forum and make them talk eh?!?

lol thanks it's good to be back. BTW that's an awesome video. I've learned that the front wheel will come up if I gun it right off the line so I try to keep a steady wrist. It takes an effort to come up when I'm riding it but she'll do it if I tell her to. I'm not into being an idiot and riding with one wheel up in the air! I do miss the vmax for that reason...I always was able to keep the front down and didn't have to worry about it! Maybe one day I'll get another one.
Maybe I should keep the other pics for the CRB forum and make them talk eh?!?

Must be my fat ass then.......my Vmax will yank the front end in the first two gears at will:confused2:

8 :) Oh and here's my new ride lol....
26012_1401655360421_1203448117_31193344_4896139_n.jpg

Ok now, your just teasing us! Pretty lady and great looking bike, if that don't wake them up at the CBR forum, than they are probably gay or dead.

Your always welcome here, Jules! Oh by they way, those shoes are no good for riding, but rest is aok in my book :worthy:

Mike

Hey J!! Good to see ya back! :clapping:

Nice ride, little dirty, but real nice! And don't listen to Maxcruiser....I heard the spikes fit perfectly over the footpegs!! Keep 'em!

Too bad the CBR forum didn't work, but we always got room for ya here!:punk:

My local dealer had a boatload of new '08s over the summer/fall for $7,999. I looked at one, got that twinkle in my eye.

Then, I sat on it.

Yet another reminder that I'm frickin' old.

8 :) Oh and here's my new ride lol....
26012_1401655360421_1203448117_31193344_4896139_n.jpg

:surprise: I must object! Where's the extra uber sexy shot of you on your VMax???:ummm::ummm: :biglaugh: Welcome back to the forum!:cheers: We'll get you back on a VMax. You really need at least 2 bikes.

sorry to hear you got rid of your max, im also just curious to see if you have any pictures of you and your max?

btw is that towel youre wearing black or dark blue, you never know with these cameras. it goes good with that bike.

sorry to hear you got rid of your max, im also just curious to see if you have any pictures of you and your max?

btw is that towel youre wearing black or dark blue, you never know with these cameras. it goes good with that bike.

Looks like a little black dress to me.......:confused2:

OK,
So tell us what you got the CBR out the door for?:ummm:
With tax and all $7900 give or take a few bucks. The sale price was $7499. As for the other comments, thank you. No pics with the Vmax...never really thought about it lol. Her name is RRoxy (get it CBR1000RR) and thought it very fitting :biglaugh: BTW it's a small black dress

Latest posts

Back