Central Florida Tech day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kyle, after tomorrow there is only superbowl Sunday left which is...ummmm.... Two or three weekends after tomorrow. Now if the weather just cooperates!

PATMAX: The 6th of Feb is dead for you. The 13th is dead for me.. That leaves the 30th of Jan, 20th and 27th of Feb... We'll get this figured out with Kyle's schedule. After all, he's gonna be the final authority...:biglaugh:

Ok lets just do a little vote I can do jan 30th thats a little quick for me but I can work around my stuff if it gets every one together or we can do Feb 20th or the 27th juat let me know & I will do it on the day the most people can come. As usual I will cook a simple lunch & have soft drinks for every one. For the new guys here my address is 362 Tavernier circle Oldsmar, fl 34677 & my phone is 813-270-0000 feel free to call any time.

I can do any day but the 13th of Feb....

New guys, do a MapQuest or something, Kyle's house isn't the easiest to find the first time around.....

I might be available the weekend of Feb 20th.... just not sure yet. We have opps at Avon that week and sometimes we get there on the weekend.... Will hopefully find out more tomorrow.

I can change my plans anyway I need to on the weekends, Whatever day everyone chooses I'll be there. "Man do I sound desperate or what?"

Bill

Bill,

You sound like a VMaxer. The best group of people I've ever associated with outside the Military. Desperate, No. Highly Motivated with a lust for more VMax anything, Yes.:biglaugh:

Like the rest of us...

Dave

The level in your garage only goes down for minutes, then you find more VMax's to buy.... Take your time Kyle. We understand how hard an empty garage is to keep.:biglaugh:

Lets go ahead & do this on the 20th that is really the best say for me. For the ones that miss it there will be another one soon. I am headed back to bed now came down with some crap today been laid out all day. Dam it I have to much work for this shit.

Kyle, your just doing this to cut me off from my parts source....:rofl_200:

Seriously, You can keep it. Whatever you've got.
Get well soon...

Kyle, your just doing this to cut me off from my parts source....:rofl_200:

Seriously, You can keep it. Whatever you've got.
Get well soon...
Your welcome to come get parts but I dont think you wanna be around me. I made it up this morning long enough to go get some boxes so I could ship Sean & TwistedMax stuff to them & I am wiped out again.

Back