Central Florida Tech day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sorry sorry I missed it guys...I fell very ill. i would like to meet up with some of you guys real soon.

Im sorry sorry I missed it guys...I fell very ill. i would like to meet up with some of you guys real soon.

If you ever ride out to the Lithia area let me know. "There has been a very nasty stomach bug going around,our whole family has been through it"
Hope your feeling better!

I'll definitely ride with you to the next tech day that comes up, Captain Kyle has some really great prices on VMax parts, cheaper than what I can order them online for!":punk:
Bill

Not a problem I will do another one soon or will try & plan a little ride. I have had an upper respritory infection for a while now. I thought I was over it but obviously not doing good to breath again now. I am always here if any one needs any thing & every one knows they are welcome to call any time 813-270-000o

I'll definitely ride with you to the next tech day that comes up, Captain Kyle has some really great prices on VMax parts, cheaper than what I can order them online for!":punk:
Bill[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the input Bill ! Remember I can get parts for amlmost any bike thru Tucker Rocky,Parts unlimited,Drag specialties,Bikers choice & Custom Chrome.

The only regret I had about Tech day was that we did not all go for a putt together. That is one thing I look forward to whenever I get together with other Maxes. Sounds like I need to find out where Lithia is.
PATMAX

The only regret I had about Tech day was that we did not all go for a putt together. That is one thing I look forward to whenever I get together with other Maxes. Sounds like I need to find out where Lithia is.
PATMAX

Lithia is very close to the Plant City area but on the other side of Hwy 60,"About 5 miles south". It's Phosphate country, " Lot's of people come out this way to ride on the weekends" JBrettHorton and his friends ride there Gen 2's out here quite a bit.

Bill:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Well hot diggity, that is a little bit closer for me. We gotta get together at your place for a get together/ ride then. You don't have to put out a nice spread like Kyle and Christine did. We could ride to place to eat. Just do it before love bug season. Those little bastards can be thick at times and dry hard as glue on non waxed surfaces, need two days just to clean bike!

Well hot diggity, that is a little bit closer for me. We gotta get together at your place for a get together/ ride then. You don't have to put out a nice spread like Kyle and Christine did. We could ride to place to eat. Just do it before love bug season. Those little bastards can be thick at times and dry hard as glue on non waxed surfaces, need two days just to clean bike!

And I really cant figure out how they still get in your mouth with a full face helmet on? :ummm::ummm:

I'll see what I can come up with for a get together.
Bill

Sounds like we'll have a pretty big turn out when Bill can put this together. Some of the guys from around Lakeland and Orlando may even come out...

I do the ride around Tampa Bay sometimes, just because...

We'll have to get an address so we can Google or Map Quest. Bill, you can PM it to those of us who show interest, you don't have to do it in the open. PM's can be sent to multiple people at the same time too...

Love Bugs in the mouth. I hate it when that happens.....:rofl_200:

If you are serious about putting something together,my wife owes me one for building the porch I'm working on! "I know in April I have to go to St Louis for a week", I have a 40x60 shop, 15x30 of it is air conditioned,and live on 1.5 acres so room would not be a problem. " I don't have a bike lift, but I have a 2 post car lift LOL !" Let me find out when my Allison meeting is and if Special Op's and Captain Kyle can help me set something up,"Proper way to get the word out", I'm game. I will get back to you about this by mid week,hows that sound?

Bill
:confused2::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Attachments

• shop1.jpg
    shop1.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 18
  • shop4.jpg
    shop4.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 16
If you are serious about putting something together,my wife owes me one for building the porch I'm working on! "I know in April I have to go to St Louis for a week", I have a 40x60 shop, 15x30 of it is air conditioned,and live on 1.5 acres so room would not be a problem. " I don't have a bike lift, but I have a 2 post car lift LOL !" Let me find out when my Allison meeting is and if Special Op's and Captain Kyle can help me set something up,"Proper way to get the word out", I'm game. I will get back to you about this by mid week,hows that sound?

Bill
:confused2::biglaugh::biglaugh:
Sounds great best way to get the word out is here & the VMOA. I have no problems helping you do what ever you need. I can even bring the bike lift if its not tied up & would be willing to bring parts gaskets,brake lines,etc. Just let me know what you need help with & i will do my best.

I will do anything I can to help. I think it's a great idea for Kyle to bring all the parts and accessories. Bike Parties have to have a vendor. Sounds like it will be a great day in the country. Country to us anyway...

When you decide on a day, just make a Thread up. Central Florida Tech Day and or party. Alternate Location... Put it under Rides and Hook Ups, I guess..

Cool.....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

If you ever ride out to the Lithia area let me know. "There has been a very nasty stomach bug going around,our whole family has been through it"
Hope your feeling better!

Bill
Will do. Thanks

Back