Central Florida Tech day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just checking to see if any one is interested in another Tech day. Its been a while since i got the Vmax clan together & plus I dont think there are enough bikes at my house.LOL If yall are up for it let me know & I will buy some food & set a date.

You just told me to stay away because I brought Bad Ju Ju on Wednesday...:ummm: It would be great to see everyone....:confused2:

Just wondering Kyle, are these days always Saturdays or are Sundays a possibility. No football Sundays of course. Not that that is better for the South guys or not but I work Tue- Sat. I'd lose a few hundred bucks just to see your ugly face and stuff mine with "crack poppers". Oh yeah, those are just for special occassions! Just throwing it out there. Patmax

Just wondering Kyle, are these days always Saturdays or are Sundays a possibility. No football Sundays of course. Not that that is better for the South guys or not but I work Tue- Sat. I'd lose a few hundred bucks just to see your ugly face and stuff mine with "crack poppers". Oh yeah, those are just for special occassions! Just throwing it out there. Patmax
I can do Saturdays or Sundays dont much matter to me. If your gonna ride all the way down I might even do crack poppers & yall will have to let me know what days are football Sundays since I dont keep up with football. Oh & my girlfriend thinks my face is cute so I dont care if you call it ugly:biglaugh:

Talked to Kyle earlier in the day.. Hope everyone can make the trip for this Tech Day whenever it is. I have a friend who wants to be there. If he is, we can easily convince him, VMax's Rule...

I hope Kyle had a better day today, he's had some of my luck in the past few...

All of my carb parts arrived today, "We will see how my first complete carburetor overhaul goes". I'll show up if the bike will run! I would love to learn all I can about this VMax, "My brain would be a sponge!" My weekend schedule is usually pretty open unless I have to much transmission work going on.

Bill

Kyle's crack poppers are so good I'll show up at 13:30 anydayoftheweek !

Me & Kyle need to sync my carb chains & rejet my PAJ2 to 165.

I would brag more, but Christine's bike is about ready to spank my stock-max azz, so I'll keep a low profile & not draw too much attention . :biglaugh:

Always an honor to hang with the crowd at Kyle's - let's do it...

Bill, just checking with you to see if you are using Damon F's Carb rebuild video during your carb work. I highly recommend it! Keep us updated as you go please. Thanks!

I would have been lost without it! "I honestly feel like I did not pay enough for the video".
So far everything looks good, I will keep you posted.
Bill

naughty: Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. We're all hoping someday, you'll be back for an extended vacation from all your world travels... Almost wish I could buy your bike and put it up for your return.... But my garage is full and my Wife keeps pushing for me to get a Gen II... Soon, I'll need a barn built in the back yard....:rofl_200:

Best Wishes to you...

Dave

Football??? I've got my mod monkeys playing with them, so I can catch a break. Any day but the 13th of Feb... I can't get out of that and I'm hoping some of you Guys and Ladies come the Chili Cook Off.. No way I can get out of it... I have to sell tickets at the gate...

PATMAX This is looking pretty good,"after the carb rebuild the bike starts for the first time ever without the choke!"That video is worth every penny. If I can get the video's off my phone I may post before and after synchronizing shots,in the carb section. Even the cheap Motion Pro synchronizer worked flawlessly! Captain Kyle "if possible please let me know when the date is set, I would like the chance to meet you guy's"

I'm sorry I don't know any of you guys yet. I'm new to this forum and to my v max. Hell I still have to get pics uploaded. I live in Tampa and have an 1986 with Carbon Fiber Faux tank, Fenders K&N pods Dynojet stage 7, I would like to go to meet you guys and go over some things on The Vmax as well. Where is the meet at?

CaaptainKyle will give you directions... Should be a short trip for you...:biglaugh:

Dave

I'm good most weekends up to the 19th of February.
I will get a couple GenII buddies to ride over as well (3 total) hopefully

Apollo Beach, why this is in your backyard just north of you! Like a ride to the grocery store for you! Hopefully you can hook up with someone that has already been there. Town is Oldsmar. Well worth the effort to be there. Laid back atmosphere, unless the Dyno is insure. Then it's every junkyard dog for himself!
Got yer paw offa my crack poppa!

Back