Central Florida Tech day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
!!!! how cool !!!! i've been wanting to synch up my carbs for the longest time, but can't bring myself to buy a carbtune nor build one of them manometers. man i'd love to crash the party, but y'all are on the other side of the state. it's too far for me.
To bad we would love to have you. You have to watch it here though because that Monkey hangs out around here.

ninjaneer: Rent a U-Haul trailer and cage it here some time....:biglaugh: These Tech Days are Priceless....

Hope everyone within riding distance remembers to make this Tech Day... We always have a great time..... Lots of variety on what to fix too...

Parts are available on scene now. Somebody needs replacements or new stuff? Help me out so I won't buy it all....:biglaugh: My Wife will Thank You. :rofl_200:

0% chance of rain, lows in the upper 50's highs in the upper 70's to low 80's! Perfect riding weather! I almost was going to make it guys.... But at the last minute it went away. I am leaving for a week on business tomorrow. SUCKS!!! I really enjoy the guys/gals! Oh well maybe next time. Ya'll have a great time and ride safe.

Seems to me that he won't be needing his Gen 2 while on business so he might as well leave Dave the keys with the promise we will take it up to Tech Day for Brett and exercise it properly. Looks like I might be caging it up there as this SOB has me baffled again! No excuse not to bring seats for everybody! Patmax

We don't care if you come by Boat PATMAX... Just so you make it safely...

Don't make those suggestions to Brett. Every time I'm around him he tries to get me to take his bike out and ride it....:rofl_200: SkullDuggery's gotta be fixed before I get too hot for another VMax. The way things are digressing with it, the Gen II may be waiting a while...

0% chance of rain, lows in the upper 50's highs in the upper 70's to low 80's! Perfect riding weather! I almost was going to make it guys.... But at the last minute it went away. I am leaving for a week on business tomorrow. SUCKS!!! I really enjoy the guys/gals! Oh well maybe next time. Ya'll have a great time and ride safe.
We wish you could make it ! I have 1 set of brake lines sitting here & supposed to have another set on Tuesday.

Seems to me that he won't be needing his Gen 2 while on business so he might as well leave Dave the keys with the promise we will take it up to Tech Day for Brett and exercise it properly. Looks like I might be caging it up there as this SOB has me baffled again! No excuse not to bring seats for everybody! Patmax
Well I was gonna be lazy but I guess if your actually coming I will have to go ahead & make the crack poppers.

Good deal Kyle, When I get back we'll ride over! You gays have fun! And yes Dave you where going to ride the Gen II.... MUCH different than last time, the reflash really is incredable, new cans... making about 15 more HP than at the Dyno day!

Good deal Kyle, When I get back we'll ride over! You gays have fun! And yes Dave you where going to ride the Gen II.... MUCH different than last time, the reflash really is incredable, new cans... making about 15 more HP than at the Dyno day!

This is going to be my first tech day,and I wondered if there is something I need to know here? I had a bad experience going into a bar one time, "is Jbretthorton giving me a subliminal message". LOL :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Bill

This is going to be my first tech day,and I wondered if there is something I need to know here? I had a bad experience going into a bar one time, "is Jbretthorton giving me a subliminal message". LOL :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Bill
Dont worry I think it will be all good. I am king of a rough looking Texas longhair redneck but I have not shot ay any one since I moved to Florida.:rofl_200:

Definitely not anything you need to know.. We're all straight... Brett just can't type...........:rofl_200:Wait till you see Kyle's MailGirl if she hasn't already made her rounds. The truth will be obvious....:clapping:

Just wanted to thank you for the hospitality today, had a great time! "Hope everyone had a safe ride home". Kyle I will get with you about the brake lines,it will defiantly be my next upgrade and your price is cheaper than what I can order them online for.

Thanks again!

Back