Central Florida Tech day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if any one would be interested in another tech day maybe in the next month or so we had a pretty good turn out last time & I enjoyed it. Yall just let me know & so I will make a date & do it again. If I wait untill the start of October I can even do it on a Sunday for the ones that need it other wise it will have to be on a Saturday.

I'm definitely in this time! I only have a preliminary schedule for next month, and currently the only free Saturday I have is the 28th, but if need be I'll just call in sick!

Hell ya, it was a great time - I'll be there. If your going to do lunch again you should set out a tip-jar so we can all share the cost. Looking forward to it.

I'm definitely in this time! I only have a preliminary schedule for next month, and currently the only free Saturday I have is the 28th, but if need be I'll just call in sick!
Do you mean the 26th I could possibly do that day. I am going on a cruise on the 21st but I think it comes back on the 25th let me check & make sure.

Hell ya, it was a great time - I'll be there. If your going to do lunch again you should set out a tip-jar so we can all share the cost. Looking forward to it.
Yeah am gonna go lunch thats just part of haveing people over. I graduate from school on the 18th so I also need to make sure Christine is not planning some crazy party around the 28th to although yall would be welcome to come I just would not be good for much work.LOL

Alright yall give me some input on days 82nd cowboy suggested October 3rd & then every one ride out to PLant City aftertwards & Naughty wanted the September 26th. The 26th is better for me only because my Birthday is the 2nd & not sure how I will be feeling on the 3rg after the party.LOL I guess I can do either one but my brain might be a little foggy on the 3rd.

Ya it was the 26th I meant, sorry. Still good for that one, but can't tell about Oct 3rd yet cos I dunno my Oct schedule - won't know it for about a month..

Ok my cruise gets back in at 8am Saturday the 26th so I am gonna talk to Christine & see if she cares if we do it that day if we do it then I would have to wait untill about 1 to start it instead of noon so I will have a little bit more time to prepare.

Ok were gonna go ahead & do this on the 26th so Naughty can make it since he has that day off & could not make it last time but I will be coming strait in from Vacation & would like to start at 1 instead of noon if thats ok with every one. I will provide the lunch & soft drinks again. I also ran across another guy here in florida with a supercharged max & his buddy has a chain drive conversion Max with lots of other mods & there gonna try & make it to.

OK I'm confused now. Is it Sept 26th or October?
Its on September the 26th starting at 1 oclock. Here is the address again 362 Tavernier Circle Oldsmar Florida 34677 & my phone number 409-789-4485 If I get back from the cruise terminal earlier than expected I will post so yall can come earlier if you want to.

Trying to kind of get a head count on this thing again so I know how much food to get if yall would post up or call me & let me know if you are coming I would appreciate it. Monday sept 21st I leave on a cruise & wont have phone or internet & wont be back till the morning of Tech day so if yall could let me know before then it would be great. Thanks,Kyle 409-789-4485

Trying to kind of get a head count on this thing again so I know how much food to get if yall would post up or call me & let me know if you are coming I would appreciate it. Monday sept 21st I leave on a cruise & wont have phone or internet & wont be back till the morning of Tech day so if yall could let me know before then it would be great. Thanks,Kyle 409-789-4485

I'm planning on coming. I don't see anything preventing me from coming, so count me in.

G? You have a girlfriend... Right???

Right now, I actually have quite a few.. The advantages of not being married anymore, right? :clapping:

I just thought since we're both going from Orlando to Oldsmar on the 26th, we could ride our Maxes there together? Up to you tho - I don't mind going on my own either.

Right now, I actually have quite a few.. The advantages of not being married anymore, right? :clapping:

I just thought since we're both going from Orlando to Oldsmar on the 26th, we could ride our Maxes there together? Up to you tho - I don't mind going on my own either.

I was just checkin... First the Georgia trip then Oldsmar. LOL

j/k

I'll ride down there with ya, no problem.

Latest posts

Back