chat room

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Kratzenberg

Reaction score
Does anyone ever use the chat room here?
I check in quit a bit and have never seen anyone using it.

Bill, when Buster first put it on this site several of us would schedule times to get together and chat. I'm up for doing something like that again.

I'd be in to that but I really suck at typing. I'm so slow it takes me way to long and by that time, everyone would then be on a different topic.
However, it wouldn't stop me from just sitting in the background checking it out.

I like to use it.I can see if anyone is in there just by looking down towards the bottom near who is all online.Someone needs to schedule some meeting times.

What would be nice is a system where another member can be notified while logged in to meet in the chat room just like the alert for a private message

Why don't we try and pick one evening during the week at a certain time
and whoever wants to bs can join in?
Are you guys up for that? If so give some feedback on what day & time are best for you and maybe we can pick from there.

I myself am good anynight after 7pm.

Any night but Tuesday is good for me at 7. Thursday night--just about anytime of the evening. I'd join in one night just about every week. I'd like trading talk with you guys. I was onto a great forum for my V-Star, and I was darned glad to find this one when I bought my Max. I've learned a lot already--always looking to find out more. It would be cool to just shoot the shit--talk about whatever V-Max issues happen to come up. I'd be less inclined to talk politics and that crap. We all have our beliefs--those don't change from listening to anyone else, but we can all learn about our Max from each other.

I'd be up for some chat as well. I'm in classes all week, but I'll try and check and see what turns up in this thread.

somebody has to just pick a time then see who shows up.

Tonight,10:00 EST ,sorry maximum buit this can be anytime.somebody just needs to pick.I am putting my heads on tonight so I might not be back in time.

Hey Shawn--

I have a meeting on Tuesdays--drinks, dinner, and drinks. But I should be home by 10:00 EST, and if I'm sober enough to find the computer--I'll be in the room. You're quite--somebody just had to take the Max by the handlebars. Thanks for doing so.

Chris

Buster, the only ones in the chat room were maximum & myself.
If anyone still wants to chat i think we will try for every tuesday night @10pm. Hope others will join us sometime, it's a good way to get to know the other members.

Second that, Bill. We braved the blizzard to shoot the bull--two was nice, but more would be great. Next Tuesday at 10:00. If you don't think about it 'til 10:30 or so, come on anyway.

I work nights and I'll probably be up all day, but if I'm up I'll jump in tonight for 10 PM. What's the time zone were going with here ? I do believe ( Texas ) as an example, has a one hour difference than here....

Back