Christmas present

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firewrench

Reaction score
My girlfriend got me a wonderful present for Christmas this year. She hinted that it was a "three piece set". I was stumped for a couple of weeks :ummm:but pleasantly surprised by a brand new seat for Mr. Max. What a doll. :eusa_dance::clapping:

Lankee, the bike is currently in about 400 pieces in the garage. When it's all back together, I'll post a photo.
Yeah, she's a keeper. :eek:h yeah:

Ok sounds good we cant wait to see your ride:clapping:
400 pieces, sounds as you are doing some serious work to your bike, if you need any help or advice post.. We all like pictures so if you have a cam phone or a digital cam take pics of your work your doing. Pictures Pictures we love em,, thats why I only eat at places with pictures on the menu and no chinese resturants and there symbols arent considered pictures.. :bang head:

I'm torn down to put in new pistons. Got a box from yamaha that cost 800 and fits in the mailbox. Have yet to get the cylinders bored, all the machinists are miffed by the cross webbing under two of the bores. I'm thinking about mailing the top half to Mr. Morley to get it done. I got carb kits off E-bay but I'm only using the rubber out of them. I'm hoping to have it back together in a couple of months. The weather here was 57F today and would be nice to get back on the road.

If Sean cant do it you may call Jon at PCW Racing located in NY. I am sure Sean can take that job on though.

I'm torn down to put in new pistons. Got a box from yamaha that cost 800 and fits in the mailbox. Have yet to get the cylinders bored, all the machinists are miffed by the cross webbing under two of the bores. I'm thinking about mailing the top half to Mr. Morley to get it done. I got carb kits off E-bay but I'm only using the rubber out of them. I'm hoping to have it back together in a couple of months. The weather here was 57F today and would be nice to get back on the road.

Back