Clutch and brake levers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
I saw some levers made or at least sold by Yana Shiki called blades and was wondering if it would be possible to have a set made like those for the Vmax it says their for hayabusa's. Any Ideas?

It's saying forbidden but that's the site: pashnit.com If someone can make them just name the price, I'll surely make it worth your effort. Just get ahold of me and we can talk $. I'm putting on different forward controls called the Samurai and they will match the levers perfectly. Thanks alot, Ed

I guess their made by Yana Shiki their called blades I found them on the Yana Shiki website. I'll keep trying to post a link. If anyone else can please feel free to do so. Kinda hard to do from my iPhone. Thanks , Ed

Why doesn't anyone make good levers for the Gen 1 ? I've got CRG's on the RC51 and they are like night and day over ANY stock lever . :confused2:

I'm not so concerned with cost but I want the Blade style even if I have to buy a set of both new Vmax and a set of the blades for the hayabusa and cut and weld them then have them rechromed

Another way to go at it might be find out what years/ bikes they make the levers for then find a brake clutch set that you can fit to the Vmax. Might be cheaper/ easier to go that way if you could find something that would work.
Of course, by going custom you could make a one-of-a-kind set for your bike, if that's what you want.

I guess I'll have it custom made, it won't be the first time. I had to have stuff made before I ever knew about this forum. So if anyone on here wants to take on the task Let me know. It might be a better deal from a fellow Maxer. Thanks, Ed

2009 Vmax clutch M/C (part # 2S3-W2645-00-00/ `$90). The front master (part #2S3-W2587-00-00) is quite a bit more @ $153 both have a bunch of options for levers, but will it work for us?

I have a set of Nissin masters and am looking for some levers for them. They are , I guess a generic masters. I hope that someone makes some kick ass levers for them.
Gannon

97f5_1.JPG

There is a guy on ebayuk that sells these for the vmax. The seller is billet_brain.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Billet-Levers...31?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item4cf43fbe7b

Back