Clutch fluid low

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bro.betterley

Reaction score
Hey guys want some input i noticed I was a little low on clutch fluid, its always worked fine, dont see and spots on the garage floor indicating a leak.

So should I assume I need to rebuild slave, or just drive and watch, I am going to flush the system had the bike a year and its the only fluid i didnt change.

Hey guys want some input i noticed I was a little low on clutch fluid, its always worked fine, dont see and spots on the garage floor indicating a leak.

So should I assume I need to rebuild slave, or just drive and watch, I am going to flush the system had the bike a year and its the only fluid i didnt change.

I would prolly go ahead and check out the entire system, the slave rebuild kit isn't much and worth the extra effort....IMO.

Just renew the fluid then watch the level for a while. If it actually goes down then you may have a leak, and it'll be time to look at the slave cylinder.

I would prolly go ahead and check out the entire system, the slave rebuild kit isn't much and worth the extra effort....IMO.

+ 1 it takes no time to rebuild the slave and its cheap to do. prob needs it by now anyways, since your going to chg the fluid anyways why do it twice.

:punk: Fill it up and watch it first. No need to fix what isn't broken. Later

Back