condensation in speedo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Max#235

Reaction score
hey guys,
i have rectified my little electrical prob. one of the connectors were not fully connected. simple fix thankfully.
however, has anyone had any problems with the speedo fogging up. i'll go on a ride and it will start to fog and then condense on the inside forming little water droplets. it's apparent the liitle black seal or gasket isn't doing the job. is there a fix for this? can i replace the seal or do i have to change the whole speedo. should i even bother!!!!
any info would be helpful.
________
PRILOSEC WITHDRAW

Last edited:
hey guys,
i have rectified my little electrical prob. one of the connectors were not fully connected. simple fix thankfully.
however, has anyone had any problems with the speedo fogging up. i'll go on a ride and it will start to fog and then condense on the inside forming little water droplets. it's apparent the liitle black seal or gasket isn't doing the job. is there a fix for this? can i replace the seal or do i have to change the whole speedo. should i even bother!!!!
any info would be helpful.

If you look at the stock speedo's you will see that they put a coating in the inside lens. :confused2: Mine has it as well as others I have looked at. Not easy to see but I notice EVERY weird thing. I would disassemble and use a anti-fog coating on the inside...:thumbs up:

Latest posts

Back