Condolences to rosarito Dave

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The real problem is for those who want to work and support a family, most people, the jobs that paid a living wage have moved off shore to slave labor rate countries,,,so millions now don't even have a fighting chance in this country, "fair Trade" did not, or was not meant to mean, closing shop here, going offshore or to Mexico for very cheap wages and no regulations etc., then shipping back here with little or no Tariff, that is why millionaires are now billionaires,,,greedy and unpatriotic PIGS!

O

The real problem is for those who want to work and support a family, most people, the jobs that paid a living wage have moved off shore to slave labor rate countries,,,so millions now don't even have a fighting chance in this country, "fair Trade" did not, or was not meant to mean, closing shop here, going offshore or to Mexico for very cheap wages and no regulations etc., then shipping back here with little or no Tariff, that is why millionaires are now billionaires,,,greedy and unpatriotic PIGS!

O
So the way I see it, It's a win, win for the Government. That creates more dependency (aka voters), so they can grow, and there still getting the tax dollars, from the Billionaires. Who would have ever thought that :pullhair:. And also, a living wage would also be alot more liveable if 50%+ didn't go to taxes in our everyday life. :bang head:

I don't who if any has read the January 28,2013 issue of Time magazine. I was reading it today at breakfast. It is a special report about the gun issue in the U.S. I thought it was well done and looked at the issue from four different angles. I also thought it didn't make any assumptions one way or the other. It is worth reading. I liked the part titled, the Science, how your brain reacts under fire. I wouldn't attempt to put all the info here but some factual information is telling. For the NYPD officers to pass firearm training their hit rate on targets must be at least 78%. The average hit rate of NYPD in a gunfight from 1998 to 2006 when the target doesn't fire back is 30%. But when the target is firing back the hit rate drops to 18%. Take the same training as NYPD gets and give it to teachers, arm them and put them in classrooms and that means 82% of shots fired is missing the intended target. The solution is extensive training, way more than the police get. That costs money, money that will not be going to educate the kids at a time when everyone is screaming for lower taxes. The issue becomes very complex and not such a simple solution as to let teachers have guns in schools, thinking that it will solve the problem and keep the kids safe. Even brings into question about people arming themselves, are they adequately trained.

Rosarito Dave,

I have already given a very low cost resolution to the problem in a thread a few weeks ago, as to how to secure schools. You just want to ignore it, as do most politicians, because what they really want is our inability to fight back against their plans for us.

The 2nd is what it is, it will be war if anyone thinks we will give up our guns.

O

Last edited:
I don't who if any has read the January 28,2013 issue of Time magazine. I was reading it today at breakfast. It is a special report about the gun issue in the U.S. I thought it was well done and looked at the issue from four different angles. I also thought it didn't make any assumptions one way or the other. It is worth reading. I liked the part titled, the Science, how your brain reacts under fire. I wouldn't attempt to put all the info here but some factual information is telling. For the NYPD officers to pass firearm training their hit rate on targets must be at least 78%. The average hit rate of NYPD in a gunfight from 1998 to 2006 when the target doesn't fire back is 30%. But when the target is firing back the hit rate drops to 18%. Take the same training as NYPD gets and give it to teachers, arm them and put them in classrooms and that means 82% of shots fired is missing the intended target. The solution is extensive training, way more than the police get. That costs money, money that will not be going to educate the kids at a time when everyone is screaming for lower taxes. The issue becomes very complex and not such a simple solution as to let teachers have guns in schools, thinking that it will solve the problem and keep the kids safe. Even brings into question about people arming themselves, are they adequately trained.

Which is exactly why I want those big capacity magazines Dave....if most of my shots are gonna miss......I'll need more of them to even stand a chance! :punk:

If goverment was a little more serious about really wanting to protect the kids there is enough money because money isn't the problem, spending is! The Legislators could take half pay, public funded recreation should be curtailed until they could come up with a reasonable resolution.
If these results are known and the goverment is trying shove the 7 shot clip down our throat borders on criminal! Or it fits in that they want us under gunned for their purposes.
Related news: From what I just heard today on the CBS Morning news is that Time Warner is getting rid of this rag, Sports Illustrated and People.

Apparently the Israeli teachers never read this masterpiece in Time Dave, cause they have actually used their firearms, INCLUDING REAL ASSAULT RIFLES, to stop terror attacks on their schools.
By and large Police have been some of the worst skilled I have ever trained with. No offense to those reading this that are law enforcement.

The Time magazine artical, I am willing to bet, never explained that those perpetrating crime are almost universallyFAR WORSE than cops at the proficient use of their guns. As a whole they don't train AT ALL.

Back