• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

COP's with connectors & wire.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
88vmx12 can make you a set...you have an 96 so you dont need the resistors.

cop mod eh danny-boy.........stocker is the last thing i remember bahahahahah oh wait this is a necessarily chg not a desired mod right :punk::punk::biglaugh:

Ah, didn't know M-cman had some....just bought some on ebay.....oh well.

Thanks anyhow guys! :worthy:

Sold mine on eBay in July for $25 plus actual shipping. Complete with harnesses. Lost money on that deal. Paid $42.50 for them! :bang head: :confused2:

Absolutely Rov....necessary change, for sure! Well pretty necessary anyhow!! :rofl_200:

Rov. when he goes stage 7 we'll really have to worry about Dann-o.
I know where there is a set of flat sides?
rofl_200.gif

You can always go with the cheap bastard set up. The stage Steve-o.
A pipe and a penny and off you go. Actually some subtle carb and air box mods. have served me well. But, I have a full stage 7 set up to clean up and see how she runs. I may convert to Sean's lid with it too.There are some titanium needles tucked away in my box of goodies to compare with the 7's. I like the thread Mark had a while back on making extensions for the stage 7 carbs. I think they will be very effective on the street. I'll try all of these set ups. There is a new Dyno in town here, but depending on price per pull I might invest in an A/F set up. There is something to be said for readings while rolling.
Steve-o

Back