Craigslist find

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go check it out it might be a good bike.. I bought my 85 off Craigslist with 18,000 miles new Dale walker exaust,new progressive shocks & fork springs,fork brace,muzzy fan & new tires for $ 1200 bucks & the guy gave me all the old parts & receipts for the new ones. I wish I could find that deal every day.

sometimes the deals that are too good to be true are actually good deals. I have always gone and looked at the deals that sound too good. Most of the time I will find that no one has checked on the deal because they are scared. Sometimes the seller doesn't know what they have or just need to get rid of it. Always check out the deals....
G

i spoke with him earlier this afternoon. hes gonna send me some pics and i'll let you guys know.

Worth checking out, I found a 2003 skidoo rev(in 2006) and a like new all aluminum trailer for $3500 off an ad......just the sled was easily worth $4k. Too bad they both burned up a few months later.

But I've also gone to look at "bargain" ads like the one you posted with zero details and found it to be a total POS that wasn't worth more than scrap. So, luck of the draw.

Rick, mike haha that's great. I think boxford is closer to me so once we get some pics if someone is still interested we could go take a look, or I could meet u guys and head up together. Road trip!

I don't know, usually if they don't provide a phone number to actually speak with them then theres a higher chance its a fraud.

But who knows, you may have a good find.

Just my :twocents:

Seems us MA guys are on the same wavelength...:whistlin:

Whoever gets the pictures first should let the rest of us know...:hihi:

if I do, i will for sure. we than do our own internal bidding war and the winner can go talk to him. haha.

hahahahhahah wow. same time!

funny. anyways yea looks pretty nice, i probably can't make the 90 min ish drive until next week. if the pirate wants it thats fine by me!

parting it out might work, or spending a few bucks and selling it for $2500 come spring.

Parting it out looks like it might be a shame,:confused2: my two cents is.................if the pirate wants it, thats arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright ,the more mighty maxers the betters:clapping:

That didn't last long...it's already gone...figured it wouldn't make it to this weekend...oh well .

Latest posts

Back