Cycle One-off 17" wide performance wheels for your V-max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 500 miles on 'em to date , so it's a little too early to forecast , but I like the way they handle so far. I'm also running a notched & braced swing arm. I heard the Diablos are great but don't last very long. Note: Pilot Powers 180 / 55 17s ( not the 2 c t ) are on sale at my local GA. dealer for $ 200 a set !

Thanks for the info, I've got quite a while til I'll need to replace my rear. If you think about it, please give me an update as to how the Pilot Power 2CT's are wearing as you put more miles on them. What size are you running on the front?

120 / 70 zr 17 on the front , finally got me one of them harleys too ! :rofl_200:

Attachments

• DSC01073.jpg
    DSC01073.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC00969.jpg
    DSC00969.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 54
120 / 70 zr 17 on the front , finally got me one of them harleys too ! :rofl_200:

What speedo gear did you use? Cool, looks like the designers were looking at your harley when they came up with the exhaust cansiters for the new V-max.

Hey Rollie,

I like that Kerker header! Did you mix and match parts to make it fit? Is that available as a complete kit?

Thanks

Hey Rollie,

I like that Kerker header! Did you mix and match parts to make it fit? Is that available as a complete kit?

Thanks

Bought a used chrome kerker system with a too long c.f. can and sent it to Sean for the black jet hot coating and he shortened the can at the same time. He can make any exhaust kit you need or can draw up ! :clapping:

Attachments

• DSC00933.jpg
    DSC00933.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 48
What speedo gear did you use? Cool, looks like the designers were looking at your harley when they came up with the exhaust cansiters for the new V-max.

It's a used Acewell speedo / tach / shift light / etc., etc., with some electrical issues that are pissing me off. I can't recommend it yet. I may yet change it if it doesn't act right next week. :bang head:

Attachments

• SS850590.jpg
    SS850590.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 43
I got the wheels last year from COO, I love them!

picture.php

Back