Damon Ferraiuolo video tutorials

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenreesesr

Reaction score
I have recently been in contact with Damon and purchased his DVD's on carb rebuilding, and engine assembly. I am a visual learner, and I must tell you, it doesn't get any better than this. I'm sure Damon has received kudos in the past on this forum, and he certainly deserves them. If you are rebuilding, or just want to gain knowledge about this fine machine, these DVD's are a must. They are packed full of visual knowledge. Here's hoping he decides to make videos on other topics about the Vmax. I can't say enough.

I have recently been in contact with Damon and purchased his DVD's on carb rebuilding, and engine assembly. I am a visual learner, and I must tell you, it doesn't get any better than this. I'm sure Damon has received kudos in the past on this forum, and he certainly deserves them. If you are rebuilding, or just want to gain knowledge about this fine machine, these DVD's are a must. They are packed full of visual knowledge. Here's hoping he decides to make videos on other topics about the Vmax. I can't say enough.
But he made one mistake - he sold his creation to russians and now those videos are avaible online....dont bother to try to flag and remove them becouse its pointless with russians.

OK, then post a link or so:worthy:
Even if available online, a good job should get rewarded

How Did you contact him ?:ummm:

How Did you contact him ?:ummm:

Trying to recall. I believe I went to the member list and sent him a PM. I remember seeing small clips of his tutorials and thinking, boy would I like to have copy's. Recently his name surfaced again, and I contacted him. Great guy with tons of knowledge on the Vmax. A true asset to this forum.

But he made one mistake - he sold his creation to russians and now those videos are avaible online....dont bother to try to flag and remove them becouse its pointless with russians.

Not exactly sure what your getting at here, but this much I can tell you. To take them for free would be wrong. Damon doesn't charge enough to profit from this. As I watched them, I started to realize the time and effort that went into making them. This is purely an act of sharing knowledge. Again, I can't say enough. If your visual, like I am, this is a jackpot of knowledge. My hat is off to Damon.

Not exactly sure what your getting at here, but this much I can tell you. To take them for free would be wrong. Damon doesn't charge enough to profit from this. As I watched them, I started to realize the time and effort that went into making them. This is purely an act of sharing knowledge. Again, I can't say enough. If your visual, like I am, this is a jackpot of knowledge. My hat is off to Damon.

prez point is simple in that he sold it to people who uploaded it, and to flag them on youtube is probably a moot point. what we can do is not view them and purchase as you eluded to.

prez point is simple in that he sold it to people who uploaded it, and to flag them on youtube is probably a moot point. what we can do is not view them and purchase as you eluded to.

Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't understanding what was being said

Thank you. Shit always enough. And here it is so easy ... Yes?

the problem is not those who posted. The problem is those who watch. What prevents pay once looked? Nothing prevented me. What is stopping you? What prevents another.? Those who posted-dumb. Shame on the country. But the one who shakes and looks and is used that shit. And who's to blame?

проблема не в тех,кто выложил . Проблема в тех,кто смотрит . Что мешает оплатить после того,как посмотрел?Мне ничто не помешало.Что мешает Вам? Что мешает другому .?Тот кто выложил -тупица.Позор страны . А вот тот,кто качает и смотрит и использует -тот дерьмо . И кто тут виноват?

I did repair the engine. I could not find a good guide. I saw this video. I watched it. Many thanks to Damon. When I learned of his billing address, I paid for the video. I think I did the right thing. How do you think? And you paid for?
I understand that the owner of the video on YouTube has done wrong. he is wrong. but what prevents me to be right? and I did the right thing. and Sun

Thank you. Shit always enough. And here it is so easy ... Yes?

the problem is not those who posted. The problem is those who watch. What prevents pay once looked? Nothing prevented me. What is stopping you? What prevents another.? Those who posted-dumb. Shame on the country. But the one who shakes and looks and is used that shit. And who's to blame?

проблема не в тех,кто выложил . Проблема в тех,кто смотрит . Что мешает оплатить после того,как посмотрел?Мне ничто не помешало.Что мешает Вам? Что мешает другому .?Тот кто выложил -тупица.Позор страны . А вот тот,кто качает и смотрит и использует -тот дерьмо . И кто тут виноват?

Sasza...nie to chto ya imel v vidu. Russkie mne kak brat - vy moi drug.
No nekotoryye iz nikh to pridurki, barany i vory...
Russkie lyudi khoroshiye, no pravo chujowe :)

I do not have problems with russians - I have many russian friends.
But the truth is that once somethings gets into russian hands it spreads
around like tv news. Sorry but that's truth...
People are ok but the law sucks...

+1 He has no intention of making these videos free.
Steve-o

Latest posts

Back