Denver area members?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broncsrule

Reaction score
Just seeing if i am alone here in the Denver area. Would be nice to ride with some one other than my relatives and their Hardleys, now and then.:bang head:

I'm in the denver area. New to the VMax world. Got it a month ago and having a blast :) I'm over in the DIA area.

Cool, I am new to the Vmax also. Had her for about a month and a half. We should get together sometime for a ride.

im down. i wonder if you bought one of the ones I was looking at :) I started looking end of July, and bought mine sept 1. I remember calling one guy on craigslist that I'd been eying for a week or two, and he said he sold it that morning to someone else :)

I bought mine from a Polish gentlemen that lives in Lyons. Does that ring a bell?

doesn't sound like it. I want to say the one I actually called on was more local. I may have seen the ad though :)

PM me sometime when you want to go for a ride. This week may not be ideal because of the crazyness at work, and this weekend I've already gotten pretty well booked up. However I'm always interested in going for a ride, even if its a short one. Have you done any longer rides yet with yours? I've done the peak-to-peak from golden to estes, and last weekend I went down 285 until the road that goes through breckenridge, then back on i70. it was a blast except for construciton on 70. Does yours have highway pegs? I've got an engine guard that I use as a rest, but I picked up some that I will be bolting on shortly for a more stable foot rest.

Funny you mention that.. We did the Peak to Peak in the opposite direction this weekend. Went through Lyons, up to Estes, Nederland, Black Hawk, Golden and into Lakewood (home). First ride for the wife. Sadly, most of my riding has been commuting back and forth to work. Plus I have another bike that I ride also, I don't want it too feel neglected. I know the feeling of having a packed schedule, as we have two school age children. But we can get away now and then, usually need notice though.
Yes, my Max came with bars and pegs. Still trying to get used to the highway pegs though, coming from a sportbike back ground, having my feet out in front of me feels strange... Oh and I work a "swing shift" so I am not available for anything during the week at night..

Greetings from Littleton! I have an '85 that I'm tinkering with and having lots of fun. I'm up for a ride most weekends.

Percy

I'm in the Denver/Aurora area!! Been riding my new 2014 Vmax im up for riding with anyone as long as the weather is above 50 degrees lol

I'm in the Denver/Aurora area!! Been riding my new 2014 Vmax im up for riding with anyone as long as the weather is above 50 degrees lol

I rode one year there at night with all my gear on and it was 22 degrees! Lol it can be done

G

We need to have a Colorado event!! I live in GJ and have a few friends riding Vmax's there. I am in Springs and Denver a lot. It would be cool to set up a Vmax weekend event here!!!!

We need to have a Colorado event!! I live in GJ and have a few friends riding Vmax's there. I am in Springs and Denver a lot. It would be cool to set up a Vmax weekend event here!!!!

Luv me some Estes Park/Rocky Mtn Nat'l Park & Idaho Spgs & Colo Spgs areas. Wish someone would remove KS and scoot MO closer to Colorado so's I could get over there more often.

The problem with a Colorado event- nobody would remember being there,:ummm: or how much fun they had!

I will be in Colorado after Sturgis this year. Will be in the Littleton area from August 9 - 14 if anyone would like to hook up for a ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waking up the thread. Just got a replacement 01 for the 85 I sold several years ago. I'm near Brighton. Who's still around with a Max?

Latest posts

Back