Dingy's steering head bearing wrench

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The classified add link gets renewed every time I sell one.

Attached is a picture of it.

Yamaha Steering Ring Nut wrench

These will assist in setting the steering bearing tightness on all 1st gen VMax's.

The Yamaha equivalent is around $80, P/N YU-01268 - 90890-01403

I am selling these for $25.00 including US & Canadian shipping. From past experience, it takes 3 to 6 days for US deliveries and up to 3 weeks for Canadian deliveries. Please contact me for shipping to other locations. Usually it is $5.00 additional.

I have sold 275 of these on here, the Venture site and Ebay and they have been well received.

PM or email me if interested. Paypal preferred, check or money order fine also.

I will confirm payment receipt with an email or PM when I get it. I will ship out next mailing day.

Tool is laser cut from 304 Stainless Steel, mill finish, 1/4" thick.

Nut and socket extension shown in pictures not included.

PM or email me at [email protected]

Gary

Attachments

• combined small.jpg
    combined small.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 70
+100, Gary and the Wrench are Great....

Last edited:
The classified add link gets renewed every time I sell one.

Attached is a picture of it.

Yamaha Steering Ring Nut wrench

These will assist in setting the steering bearing tightness on all 1st gen VMax's.

The Yamaha equivalent is around $80, P/N YU-01268 - 90890-01403

I am selling these for $25.00 including US & Canadian shipping. From past experience, it takes 3 to 6 days for US deliveries and up to 3 weeks for Canadian deliveries. Please contact me for shipping to other locations. Usually it is $5.00 additional.

I have sold 275 of these on here, the Venture site and Ebay and they have been well received.

PM or email me if interested. Paypal preferred, check or money order fine also.

I will confirm payment receipt with an email or PM when I get it. I will ship out next mailing day.

Tool is laser cut from 304 Stainless Steel, mill finish, 1/4" thick.

Nut and socket extension shown in pictures not included.

PM or email me at [email protected]

Gary
Sometimes Gary will even send you a extra wrench so you can give it to a good friend who needs one!
Great guy and makes a great steering head wrench!

Agreed, I used mine a few weeks back and it worked great. Great tool to have.

Ordered mine today.. Sent him an email and within a few minutes he responded.... Now i must study Sean Morleys video so i dont frig anything up:rofl_200:

I got that slow speed wobble twice, its freakin violent... That happening in the triple digits would require a diaper or at the very least depends:biglaugh:

Just received my wrench Friday and by Saturday my front end wobble was gone. Great product that makes quick work of tightening up the bearings. thanks.

Back